2

"Your early today Manoban" my bestfriends slash my cousin said.

"Shut up Chaeng and for your information I'm always early." I rolled my eyes and opened my locker. Took out the books I need for today and put it inside my bag. And I started walking to my first class with my cousin.

We both walk along the hallway with eyes staring at us with admiration, lust, envy. I'm an verage student in this university. They're only staring at us cause of Chaeng. Her fiancé is the owner of the school. Nobody knows we're related except for my wife. I want a peaceful college year so I just kept my identity a secret

Me and Chaeng sat on our respective seats. I took out my headphones and listen to some music while I wait. It's still 7:50 am so we still have time.

"Okay settle down" I heard a loud serious voice. I took off my headphones and placed it inside my bag before focusing up front just to see my wife staring at me already. I wink at her secretly. She turned around to hide her smile.

"Today's we will have a debate. The topic is gonna be about 'Gay Marriage'" Ooh I like this. She's my favorite teacher and subject. I'm biased I know.

"The left side is gonna be against and the right is gonna be the defendant. Is that clear?" She ask in a serious voice.

Not to brag but I'm her favorite student. She only teach this class cause duh her favorite student is here which is me. But seriously she only teach this class cause I told her to and I don't want her to be stressed out. And also because I don't want other students talking to her.

"Your wife look scary" Chaeng whispered.

"Someone might hear you"

"Ms. Park and Ms. Manoban. Do you have something to share with the class?" Shit. I look at my side to see Jennie already standing with arms crossed.

"Nothing Ms. Kim. Lisa just said she's hungry and wants to eat a duck" the great Park Chaeyoung said. I swear I'm gonna choke her.

"Well it's not lunch time yet so eat a duck later Manoban"  She said and went up front discussing the rules and stuff. I look at my side ready to choke Chaeng when she's not there anymore.

———————————————————

-M~ <3

                             -Knorr Cubes-