For Him...?? (Chapter - 19)

Saanvika's POV

I entered my flat, locked the door, and went to freshen up quickly, I have my flight at night tomorrow, and I have the whole day to sleep, so I decided to watch F.r.i.e.n.d.s tonight, it's been so many months since I watched it, one of my favorite shows, Aarav and Siri di are addicted to f.r.i.e.n.d.s, it's Siri di who introduced it to me and their continuous praises about the show made me try it...... I am about to go, and freshen up when my phone buzzed, it's Meera,  I cut her call and went to take a bath, I freshened up, settled on my bed with my laptop, and then called Meera..... Well I know y she called, and I wouldn't have talked to her if it's normal time but since she is pregnant, I don't want to give her any kind of stress......

Ahh...... Finally, after a good 20 minutes, she hung up, and I was so right, she called not as my friend, but as my mother's messenger, I sometimes feel that she is my mother's best friend, not mine. She is her personal lawyer, and always defends her, now also, she called to convince me to talk to my mother..... Well I do want to talk to her and my brother and finish it once and for all but I am still upset about what has happened, and I am angrier with my mother than my brother because I feel she is the one who boosted my brother's male ego, since papa passed away, my brother is the man of the house, to be frank, he did a lot for us and I would be forever grateful to it, he was hardly 20 when we lost Papa, well he was never serious about his life or career till then, he used to enjoy bunking college, roaming with friends and all that, but within one single night, his life turned upside down, he single-handedly got the pending construction of our home done, he dealt with that cunning builder of our house who ate all my father's money and delayed the construction which is the main cause for my father's stress..... No Saanvi, don't go there......

So yes, my brother worked very hard for the family but that doesn't mean he got the right to hurt me or my mother with his words whenever he is angry..... I always wanted to fight against his anger but ma shut me up...... Bhai has a very bad temper and she is afraid of the consequences but someone has to tell him that he has to control his temper and tongue but she never let me...... Well, she tried to talk to my brother about his bad temper, when he is calmer but that didn't help...... I blame my mother and Nani for shutting me up and boosting my brother's male ego..... I don't want to talk to them but I had to, so will call tomorrow, but for now, I'll watch friends........

It's 2 in the afternoon and I woke up now..... I slept at 5 in the morning, Vihaan would kill me if he gets to know about this, I have a very weird and unhealthy sleeping schedule. I know but I am so damn addicted to it, it's very hard to change that, Aarav, Meera, ma, Bhai, my Nani, everyone is tired of telling me to change my habits but I just couldn't...

I freshened up and had muesli and some snacks as I am not in the mood to cook or eat much...... I picked up my phone as I didn't check it from the time I woke up...... There are 5 missed calls from ma, 2 from Bhai, 7 from bhabhi, and 6 from Nani...... Wow Saanvi, All the best, now U r gonna have a blast hearing all of their screams...... Huh... This happens all the time, whenever I keep my mobile silent, then only people decide to call me..... Since I didn't have any work-related commitments, I put my phone on silent as I need at least a day of peaceful sleep to myself......

First I called Nani, as I don't wanna worry her at this age, then called Meera and then bhabhi, then I talked to ma, she is damn worried for me, and for a second I am guilty of troubling her but the next second my anger returned, I didn't say anything harsh to her but yes I was cold with her and she did sense it..... And I called Bhai, I tried to be as normal as possible, honestly, his words didn't hurt me now as much as they did two days ago..... He apologized to me and I said it's okay and we ended the fight..... I know no one in my place would actually talk to him so early but this is my life, and this happens almost every time. But, I know how much he loves me and how much he changed himself for our family, and most importantly I love my brother, a lot and that's the reason I tolerate his every hurtful word and insult and I know I would be tolerating this all my life...