𝙏𝙤 𝙛𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙞𝙣 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚.

🚨PLEASE IGNORE THE LAST TWO CHAPTERS, JUSTICE DIDNT CHEAT ON ANTHENIA. IVE CHANGED IT. PLEASE READ THE CHAPTER ABOVE TO RECAP YOURSELVES🚨

✰𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐬 𝐄𝐬𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐧✰
(213) 𝐋𝐨𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬, 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐚.

"I don't get it anthenia, why are you alwyas tryna go outside? like all the time. You need to recover baby" I spoke to Anthenia as I rubbed on her back and she frowned like a baby, she more stubborn than me sometimes.

"But your coming with me, so you'll keep me safe, right?" I laughed at her response cause she knows I got her back through thick and thin.

"You don't gotta do your shopping in-store, there's something called the INTERNET now, you should try it" I smiled and she gave a sarcastic laugh making me chuckle.

"Who am I hiding from justice? You've already taken Lamar, I should be free now. To freedom!" She screamed as she done the BLM fist and I kissed my teeth and chuckled, sometimes I feel like the anaesthetic from the hospital didn't ware off at all.

"If I took Lamar,then they're after me. I know they after me, but your one of the closest things I've had to family so you know imma' ride beside you. Ion play bout you Vesta, you know this. And plus your mother would kill me. Literately" I laughed awkwardly making her look at me weird and tried to cough to change the subject.

"Justice my mother wouldn't hurt a fly, know your just talking outta your ass" she chuckled, girl ya' mother is a drug Lord.

"what I tell you about that cursing shit bt?" I asked, looking her dead in her eye and wrapping my hand gently around her neck, making sure not to hurt her. She looked away and smiled, and I smiled because of the effect I had on her.

"I hate it here" she chuckled as she pushed me off her making me laugh.

"Well your stuck here so HA"

"Boy bye, im going to find a new boyfriend. Someone who don't be killing people and stuff" she laughed and I gave a straight face cause she knows I don't play like that. She just want me to go on a lil' killin' spree or sum.

"And imma have to pull another Lamar" I shrugged and she looked at me in shock, she hates when I make jokes about dead people, especially him. Wait cause now I gotta ask her.

"Why you so overprotective when I speak on Lamar? That shit be getting me tight" I said in all honesty, she looked at me for a few seconds before looking down.

"Cause I loved him justice"

"HA! Nah I'm playin', I'm not protective over him, it's just not nice to make fun of the deceased" she laughed. Nah cause she's lucky she said she's joking STRAIGHT after. Cause I swear my heart dropped to my stomach.

"Don't ever in yo' entire mother fuckin' play with me like that Anthenia. Like I'm beyond serious" she looked at me and laughed before giving me a kiss on the cheek making me smirk.

"What I tell you about that cursing Shi' " she mocked me as she tried to wrap her hand around my neck.

"Don't do that" I laughed and so did she.

"Do what ma' love?" She laughed as she rubbed on ma' thigh and n shi, slowly goin up... and up.

"Chill Vesta' you not ready for real" I laughed and she mugged me.

"How are you going to tell me if I'm ready or not?" She laughed and I shook my head, the real reason is that I'm already emotionally attached to Anthenia, so if we take this to the next level it would be too much. I would be WAYYY more attached than I am right now.

"We don't have to rush Anthenia"

"Justice" she called out and I looked at her.

"I need to ask you something important, but you gotta promise not to lie in advance" i laughed at what she says cause she knows I'll tell her anything if she asks.

"Do Dayshawn be cheatin on nyia?" She questioned, maybe not this question cause it's honestly not my business. But yet again. she is my best friend and my lover.

"What made you ask?" I questioned her.

"She's been having a gut feelin', the no answering of the phone. The texting at like 4am.oh- and her turned off his location" damn, Dayshawn how you get caught up like this.

"Maybe he's just busy" is shrugged.

"Busy doin what, don't act confused cause he always says he's with you. So what was yall busing doin?" Oh so he really wanna add my name in this shit.

"Anthenia he wasn't with me, I swear. I don't want you to give me the silent treatment cause you be ignoring me for days and that shit drive me crazy" I cant breathe without her ass, when I wake up and she not there shit be giving me a heart attack I swear.

"See you know better" she laughed and I mugged her.

"Fix your face, thats going to make you way more ugly"

"I'm ugly? But you wanted to fuck on me a couple of minutes ago" I laughed and she rolled her eyes at me.

"And still do"

"And still won't, lil' horny freaky fuck" I laughed.

Hey ma loves. Sorry about the change, I didn't like that justice cheated so yeah 🙄.

How yall been tho😏?

I wanna drop a basketball book, should I?