Chapter 20

George's POV:

It all happened so quick. The worrying gone for one day, then all of it coming crashing back.

My palms were sweating at my side, sweat dripping from my neck.
I was too nervous. I needed to calm down.

I looked to Sapnap, seeing him carry y/n in bridal style, his arms wrapped gently around her as he her head close to his chest to gather warmth.
Worry was written all over his face. I could tell he knew it was not a time to make jokes.

At this point all of us were worrying about her. She collapsed in front of us and dozens of other people. The blast from the arrow was huge, it shaking some of the festival tents slightly.

I pulled my eyes away from Sapnap and y/n, fastening my walking pace as we headed to Ranboo's tower, Ranboo in the front of the group and the rest following closely behind.

"We're here, come inside quickly, and set her up on the long table over there. I'll try to gather all the materials I need." Ranboo's words were jumbled up, him constantly having to say them again. The panic set on his face was showing as he stumbled over multiple things to get to the ingredients on the shelf.

Focusing on the main priority here, I quickly told Sapnap to settle y/n down on the table, and he acknowledged my orders surprisingly, settling her down the table, a small cushioned pillow lifting her head up.

The rest of us gathered silently around the table, far enough to give room in way for Ranboo.

"I've got it, I've got it." Ranboo said, repeating his words over and over again.

Sapnap stood back from the table, giving Ranboo more space to work.

I looked to Sapnap, observing his expressions.
His fist was clenched, slight small watered tears trying to fall from his eyes, his lips turned into a sad crumpled expression.

"Sapnap. She'll be okay." I reassured to him, being the first one to talk in the room besides Ranboo.

He nodded but didn't speak up, instead wiping away the fallen tears from his cheeks with his sleeve.

I hear a clank, and look back to Ranboo, seeing him pull out a potion and rough cloth rags.

"What is that? It looks shimmery." Finley murmured from beside me, not wanting to disrupt the ongoing silence we were having.

"It's a healing potion. Used to heal wounds, I'm using it for the wound on her arm. Good thing I remembered what it looked like this time." He gestured to the wound on her arm, showing Finley as he chuckled.

If the laugh was out of context I would have thought he would of been laughing at the fact that y/n was hurt. But then again, we all know that he's bad at remembering where he left his potions.

I gave him a quick smile, the small expression on my face, before it turned back to being neutral.

He turned to y/n, opening up the potion, snatching the cork from the top and throwing it to the ground.

He brought his hand to the side of her neck, lifting it up slightly so the angle he gave her the drink from wasn't laying down.

The drips from the potion slowly gathered at the top, dropping into her mouth.

Second by second, the wound around her arm started to shimmer, it fading until no blood was found. The wound barely visible.

He folded the white cloth and put it around her arm, wrapping it up so it could fully heal in time.