Chapter 1: The meet up

{Authors note: Somethings in the story will be made up.I'll try to update as much as I can and sorry if there are any misspelled in the story!}

{A couple of Years ago}

You and your little sister were adopted in the Kujou Clan of the Tenryou Commission.Before getting adopted you got your Cyro vision at 5 years old.

On day while being in the Tenryou Commission you were forced to served the Raiden Shogun directly since you were the oldest amongst you and your sister.You were 7 when it happened they said you had great skills in the show of fighting and would be great for the job.

You only accepted because you thought it would help others such as your sister. Everyday you would train to get stronger and help the Shogun. There wasnt much free time but when you did you would hang out with your sister since you didn't talk to others.

{9 years later present time}
(Your 16)

You and the Ei have gotten to know each other better one day she showed you on what she was working on. "This is just a draft puppet I'll have have to discard of it later unfortunately." Said the shogun."Why don't you just let him free and live like a normal person? " You said.

"Y/n Are you looking to make a friend?Well that certainly sounds like a better option, what's the worse that could happen" Ei said.

Ever since the day he was released you and the boy named "Scaramouche" were friends you would hang out with him all the time.Finally there was someone who you could possibly trust.Ei put him in the same age as you 16.

"Hey Y/n wanna got to the lake nearby?" Scaramouche said happily smiling towards you.

"Sure let's go" you said as both of you ran to the lake.

"Hey Y/n look over there it's a lizard" Scaramouche said as he pointed to it. He then picked it up and took it to where you were at.

"Here hold it" he said giving it to you.You pushed his hand slightly"Are you sure it's safe I don't want it to cause me something like hurt or get me sick." You said you knew if you got sick or got hurt it would affect your training and helping the others.

"Don't worry about it trust me." He said you nodded and held it in your hand. You never really went out in the wild when you were little since you were busy doing other things.

You were thought to be cautious so you don't get hurt.To always make sure about your surroundings and not touch anything that look dangerous.

Later you two said goodbye two each and you went back to your home.