Ch-9: 𝗣𝘂𝘁 𝗧𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗕𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗪𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗜𝘁 𝗖𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗙𝗿𝗼𝗺

Later, Braedey, Jasmine, Jennifer, and Ken, along with Joseph and Cassie, were all walking down the halls towards the scare floor, Ken cleaning his foot off after having fallen into the toilet.

"This is bad, so very bad." Ken muttered to himself.

"A machine. What were they talking about a machine?" Braedey asked himself as he tried to think about what could be the answer. What was Randall talking about? And on top of that, Rebecca was involved as well, so this has trouble written all over it.

"Who cares?" Jennifer asked back in exasperation. "We're dead." She muttered to herself.

"Hey, calm down." Jasmine now calmed her down. "It's not the end of the world, you know."

"Yeah. All we have to do is call her door down and send her back home." Braedey said to the others as he gently hugged the little girl close to him, hiding her behind his back.

"Right. You're right. We're just a group of regular Joes on our way to work. We will blend right in." Ken replied back, as the group made their way down onto the scare floor.

'Like that'll go well.' Joseph muttered mentally to himself.

"Top of the morning, fellas." Braedey announced as he and the others walked out onto the scare floor, the other monsters either waving, nodding, or just carried on with their business.

"Hey. What's shakin', bacon?" Ken laughed.

"Oi. Did you lose weight?" Jennifer asked one monster.

"Or a limb?" Jasmine added, the girls snickering to one another.

"Like that's not gonna grab attention." Cassie whispered to Joseph.

"You two have her card key, right?" Braedey asked to Jennifer and Ken in a low voice, not wanting to attract any attention.

"Of course we got it." Jennifer replied.

"I told you we'd get her card key. We went and got the card key. Now I have her card key." Ken ranted on, taking a card key from one of the nearby assistants without them seeing, and made his way over to a station, now sliding the card key into the machine. "Okay. Here we go."

Jasmine knelt down next to the little girl. "Take care of yourself. Try not to run through any more closets." She said, Braedey gently patting the girl on the head, who then tickled Jasmine's chin, making her snicker.

Braedey now saw the door in the station. But it wasn't the same door the little girl came from: it was a dark brown with wood carvings across it. It was NOT her door. "Ken, that's not her door."

"Are you sure?" Cassie asked

"What are you talking about? Of course it's her door. It's her door." Jennifer pointed out with a smile.