Part 15

Y/n's POV

I kneeled on the seat leaning over the center council and unbuckled his pants.

His member sprung up and his breath hitched as I placed my hand over him.

I started to move up and down and eventually started using my mouth.

His breathing got heavier as I continued. His hand fell to the back of my head as his hips started to buck up as I started to gag.

Eventually I felt him twitch in my mouth and he finally came. I continued to suck all of the slob off making him go crazy as he almost swerved into the other lane.

I finally pulled away and sat back in my seat as we pulled into the hotel.

"Your so fucked." Rafe said looking over at me.

He situated himself and hopped out of the car as I grabbed my things and stepping out as well.

We walked up towards the hotel rushing to our room. Once we had made it to the front of the door, I slipped the key into the lock and I opened the door.

Rafe wasted no time pushing me into the bed. He placed his lips on mine once before going to the door and putting as many locks on it as he could.

I started to take my dress off before he turned back and yelled stop.

"What?" I said confused

"I want to take it off, don't touch what's mine." He said turning back to the door flipping the last lock.

He went over to his bag and came back to the bed with a condom in his hand.

"Why did you get a condom?" I asked

"Umm..." he looked at me like I was crazy.

"I'm on birth control.." I said

"No shit..?" He asked

"No shit." I stated

He smirked and pushed me onto the bed as his lips attacked mine. His tongue was intoxicating. His hands were taking each piece of my clothing off as if he was teasing not only me but himself as well.

I unbuttoned his jacket and threw it off of him and do the same to his shirt.

I started to struggle with his belt buckle when he stopped kissing me and pined my arms in the bed before letting go and undoing it himself.

I watched as he slowly unbuckled it and his pants fell to the floor. You could see how hard he was threw his underwear.

While I laid in the bed in nothing but the pretty black lace underwear I had worn under my dress.

He leaned down to kiss me once more before trailing his lips and the way down my body right down to my toes.

He then started to leave dark hickeys on my inner thigh as I whispered at the sensation.

He came up and kissed me again before he went down bitting the fabric of my underwear pulling them off.

He immediately started to suck aggressively on my clit.

I gasped at the sudden feeling and began to moan. Eventually he started to lick me like no tomorrow. His tongue shot in and out of me, went up and down and my legs started to shake as the knot in my stomach grew.

"Fuck Rafe I'm gonna cum!" I moaned aloud. Me breathing became unsteady as I tried to push his head away, only causing him to wrap his arms around my hips making me unable to move my lower half.