Swim/Hyunin 2

The last few days Jeongin had been staying with Chan's pod mainly because Jisung had thought it best Since Minho still hadn't finished with his fit.

Changbin had been staying there with him but the elder had seemed much more occupied with Felix, Chan's younger brother. They had also met Seungmin, Chan's mate who currently away in their room since they would be having an egg soon.

Over all the pod was very welcoming. Changbin easily got along with Hyunjin who was constantly at Jeongins side and always checking up on the young mermaid.

Chan had also been a bit protective to, asking if Jeongin was okay or if he wanted anything to eat. The elder already seemed to have excepted him into their pod. Jeongin found Felix nice to, he always offered a cuddle and would sometimes just latch onto to Jeongin with his big sunshine smile on his face.

"Do you think he catched?" Felix asked as he looked at Jeongin who was teaching Hyunjin how to make bracelets and necklaces. "It's likely." Changbin said earning a nod from Chan who sat down smiling fondly at the two younger mermaids. "There cute together."

"I doubt our pod leader is happy with them though." Changbin said with a sigh making the two other turn to him. "Your pod leader?" Felix asked leaning forward curisouly.

"Yeah, Minho he's Jisung's mate and Jeongin's older brother."

"He's wasn't to happy about it." Changbin said as he looked at the two who nodded. "He'll come through, after all Jeongin is his brother." Chan said as he looked at Changbin with a small smile. 

//=

"How's Jeongin doing?" Minho asked as Jisung came into the room. "Why don't you go find out?" Jisung replied as he leaned down and lifted the egg carrying it towards the small bed of kelp.

"He hates me." Minho mumbled as he stared down at the coral carving of the guppy he planned on giving to Jeongin. Sighing Jisung looked back at the elder his dark green and coral gradient scales lightly shimmering slightly. "Baby, you need to apologize. You can't sulk in here forever." Jisung said with a sigh as he swam over, sitting beside Minho he took the others hand in his as he rested his head on the elders shoulder.

"Are little one will hatch any day now and I'd really like for Innie to be here as much as I know you want him to." Jisung said as he messed with the others hands.

A sigh left Minho the elder staring up at the rocky ceiling.

"Okay."

°○•

"Jisungs here." Chan yelled looking over at Jeongin who was helping Felix set the table.

Looking over at the entrance Jeongins eyes widened upon seeing Minho, the elder giving him a short smile as he looked at the younger. Jisung was next to him a sling wrapped around him with a tiny little mermaid in it. A gasp left Jeongin as he swam over eyes lit up as he looked at the little mermaid. "She's so cute." He cooed looking at the little girl who giggled reaching out toward him.

She was still small her tail capable of swimming but still not strong enough quite yet.

"Thankfully she gots my looks." Jisung said as he looked at the little girl who gave a heart shaped smile. "Whats her name?" Jeongin asked looking at Jisunh who smiled sweetly.

"Its Hae."

"She's so adorable." Felix said as he swam over.

"You must be Minho, I'm Felix." He introduced a big smile on his face as he looked at the other who gave a small nod. "Innie, can I talk to you outside for a second?" He asked looking over at the other who gave a hesitant nod. Slowly the two headed outside, a sigh leaving Minho as he shook his head. "I'm sorry, I should have never reacted that way." He said softly looking at the younger with guilt filled eyes.