PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT

Sadly I am going to have to stop updating this book. I have gotten a lot of negative messages and threats through this short amount of time.Saying I copied off of other authors. I will keep this book up I just won't post update it anymore. I'm sorry for those who did enjoy this book. Have a good day.

SIKKKKKKKEEE🤣

Jayda Ranae Smith

Jayda Ranae Smith

"Carter where we going?" I asked for the 50th time.I hate going somewhere and the person that's taking me not telling me. Like bitch just opening your fucking mouth and tell me.

(ong😒)

"It's a secret mama, relax." He chuckled placing one of his hands on my hand while the other was gripping the wheel.

(Wife prolly a whore. -BiggCodi🥷)

Bout 5 minutes later we pulled up to this lil fancy restaurant.

D got out and ran to my side opening my door. He be acting like my hands be broke. My hand wasn't broke when I was str-

"This is nice." I smiled looking at the view. We was on the roof right now.

"Look at the menu it say mr. and mrs. Jones. That's so cute." I kissed him. He pulled out a chair for me and I sat down.

"I'm glad you like it mama." He chuckled licking his bottom lip.

My bitch was looking sexy than a mf. Imma steal that shirt he got on too.

"Damn why you eye fucking me." He laughed.

"Cause you looking so handsome." I smiled.

"Thank you mama. You look beautiful as well."

"Thank you."

"Hi my name is Amar and i'm going to be your waitress. Can I start y'all off with something to drink?" He asked us.

"Sprite."

"Sweet tea."

"All right i'll be back with your drinks in just a moment." He walked off.

"Trey nem called me last night." He told me.

"What they say." I asked.

"They said they found Mari. He gon be in the warehouse when we get back." I nodded.

"Man Im lucky." He smiled.

"Why you say that." I laughed at how hard he was smiling.

"Cause my girl a 10. And she care for me and my son. Imma put a baby in you. And then we gon go to Jamaica. Say you know when I was 13 I wanted to go to Hawaii. I can be like um what's that nigga name. Maui? Yea him. I can really si-" I cut him off.

"You take your meds today." I chuckled.

"Uhh ion think so." He smiled.

"You need to take them." I laughed.

"Why your shrimp alfredo look better than mine." I pouted looking at Dwayne food.

"We got the same food Jayda." He sighed pushing his plate over to me.

"Thank you baby." I smiled eating some of his food pushing his plate back.

"Hold on I gotta use the bathroom real quick."He got up walking out the door.

Bout 5 minutes later the waitress come out with a plate.

"Hey Mr. Jones wanted me to give you this." He put the plate down walking out again.

The plate had ice cream on it and it said "stand up and turn around❤️".

I did that and seen D on one knee.

"What the fuck is you doing." I asked tearing up.

"This not no engagement ring girl this a promise ring." He chuckled.

"I promise imma be there through the good and the bad. No matter how bad our situation get imma be there for you no matter what. I'm not tryna get off track cause i'm thinking bout a lot of shit right now. But I love you and I want you to be my forever girl. Will you be my forever girl ?" He asked while smiling.

(Ik im terrible at this lovey dovey shit🙄)

"Yes Carter I'll be your forever girl." He got up and wiped my face giving me a long passionate kiss.

"I love you too." I mumbled against his lips.

(SO FOCKING CRINGY.)

(Her Ring)

(Her Ring)

————————————————————-

BIG BODY BENZ MEMEBER I USE TO BE DUSTY.

How did I do ?

-BiggCodi🥷