21. Picnic

Someone knocks on the door, I turn off my phone and walk to the door to open it

Someone knocks on the door, I turn off my phone and walk to the door to open it. I pull the door open and Drystan stands there with a card in his hand. He wears a white shirt and navy blue waistcoat with navy blue work pants.

"Delaynie." His breath hitches, "Fuck, you look so..." he searches his mind for a word to describe me and I roll my eyes. His eyes look me up and down slowly and I feel myself grow heated by his burning gaze.

"You kept me waiting Drystan." I say, he still looks completely lost in his thoughts.

"Ravishing, and yes sorry about that I got held up. Work."

"Sure, do you want to come inside or.." my first words leave my mouth with a suspicious tone. I have gone on dates before, not many though. I was always working and busy for a love life.

Is this even a date?

"No, we have a reservation." He replies smoothly, I walk outside and shut the door behind me. I hook my arm around his bicep as we walk down the stairs.

We sit inside his car as he drives to who-knows-where. "So where are we going?" I ask him, he places his hand on my thigh.

"Somewhere." He replies vaguely. "Are you not wearing a bra?" He glances over at my chest, I look down to see my breasts slightly pushed up by the rim of the dress then pull it up to cover myself.

"No, it would've shown through the top."

"It looks better this way." He compliments and my cheeks heat up. Now he's making me blush. What next?

He must have noticed my reaction and smirks, his hand massaging my bare thigh. He squeezes the fat of it then rubs it with his thumb. My core heats up and I look out of the window to try ignore what he's doing.

"Drystan, we've been in the car for ages. Where are we going?" I whine, shifting in my seat. About half an hour had passed by now.

"It's a secret." He hums, his hand travels a little further up my thigh and I squeeze my legs together to make him retreat his hand.

"Something wrong darling?" The car slows down and stops at a red light, he turns his head to me.

"Nope, all good." He spreads my legs again with his hands and places his hand to rest on my thigh again.

"We're nearly there." He informs me, I look in front of myself, Drystan slows down on the abounded road, trees at either side of the street, decorating the plain path.