Part 17 : kiss

What did you wish for ?

You asked taehyung. He replied you with a question .

What about you ?

He asked.

Well , I wished that my cold prince husband should be able to smile and wished that he would open up to me .

Do you care about me ?

He asked

Of course I care for you even though you are a gold monster .

You said which made him to crack a smile. Your eyes widened looking at his smile. He gave you a boxy smile which showed his pearl like teeth. He stopped smiling looking at your expression and looked away.

You just smiled .

You pointed while he shook his head as no.

Don't lie I saw it . By the way you have a beautiful smile .

You said trying to look at him. But he avoided your gaze and stood up making his way to the bedroom. You followed him.

You should smile more taehyung. You look lively .

I said I didn't smile . You hallucinated it .

No , I am damn sure you smiled .

You argued with him. He stopped on his tracks

Why are you lying ? You smiled at me right?

You said walking to him. He turned to you. Just when you were near to him you tripped on the carpet and fell on him. He caught you by waist while your hands were on his shoulders trying to find support. Due to the sudden fall taehyung couldn't keep his balance and he fell on the bed with you on top of him. And accidentally your lips landed on his. Your eyes widened and so did taehyungs. You both looked at each other in shock. You pulled away and looked at each other in shock. You pulled away and tried to get up but you lost your balance again and landed on him. This time you dodged his lips and moved your face away but your chest landed on his. Taehyungs face reddened when he felt your breasts crashing on his chest. You realised it and immediately got up. The heat rushed to your cheeks making you burn in embarrassment.

Uhm -uh it was an a-accident .

You stuttered fidgeting with your fingers while taehyung sat there flustered.

Goodnight .

You said and went away. taehyung couldn't sleep thinking about the situation happened earlier. on the other hand you rolled on the bed mentally cursing yourself for being so clumsy .

Next day;

You woke up to your phone ringing. You looked at the Id and it was jungkook. A smile spread over your face.

Hey princess .

Hello , good morning to you too .

Good morning . Are you still in bed ? Get up now . How is it going between you and hyung ?

We are doing fine I guess . He is not as bad as I assumed .

Wow good . I ordered the maids not to come there for to cook anymore . So you will have to cook for you both for the rest of the days 

Why ?

Hyung always liked it when my mom cooked and he always wished he would get a girl who can cook . So that's why I planned this . Now , impress him with your cooking skills .

Oh okay , I will try .

Bye .

You did your bath and went down to cook some breakfast. You did scrambled eggs and a bread toast. You saw taehyung coming down. He was wearing casual outfit and his hair was wet. He was messing with his hair while coming down and god he looked so hot. You paused your actions and looked at him. Taehyung noticed you and you didn't look away. He came and sat down on the breakfast table waiting for the food to serve. But you were busy staring at him.

What ?

He asked looking at you coldly.

You look so hot .

You blurted out without thinking what your saying. Taehyung fake coughed bringing you back to your senses.

W-what ?

He asked.

Uhm n-nothing . I d-didn't say anything. Here you go .

You served him and he looked at you confused.

You cooked this ?

Yes .

Why ?

Because the cook isn't coming today so I made the breakfast.

Oh okay .

You sat down opposite to him eating your breakfast but you didn't fail to notice his cheeks red. You smirked thinking about the Effect you had on him.

Time skip;

You looked through so many YouTube videos on what dish to make for him. You can cook but you aren't expert at it. And you wanted to make a very tasty dish. Finally you decided to make japchae and rice, fried pork, omelet.

You tasted it and it tasted good. You just hoped he would like it. You plated it very attractively and you were proud of yourself. You decorated it with some side dishes too.

 You decorated it with some side dishes too

Wait why do I want to impress him tho ?

Never mind . I just hope he likes it .

You thought.

Taehyung came and sat at the table looking at the different dishes you made. You served both of you and waited for him to eat. He took a bite and he  was impressed. But he didn't show it on his face.

How is it ?

You asked him. He just nodded his head and ate. You pouted at him and had your lunch. After lunch taehyung went away while you cleaned the table and washed dishes. You went out to find taehyung with some flowers in his hands. You ran to him.

Are these for me ?

You asked. He didn't say anything so you took it as a yes and took those flowers from him.

They are beautiful thanks .