#33 Highway Bitches

~ OHMAMI - Chase Atlantic ~
❤︎❤︎❤︎

"It's exam week! Rise and shine bitch!" I shout as I pull the curtains back. I look over my shoulder to see Ollie rolling over in his sleep. "Ollie!"

He groans, rubbing his hands over his face. "Harley it's early," he complains. I roll my eyes and walk over to his bed taking a seat next to him.

"You promised Ollie. We do this every year. Come on! Think about it, the last exams of high school ever! We are adults, we can do whatever we want, travel the world!" I shout loudly.

Ollie grabs my arm pulling me down till I'm lying right next to him. "Shhhhh," he shushes as he leans his head on my shoulder.

"Ollie we made it," I whisper.

"We made it," he whispers back with his eyes closed but a smile remains on his face nonetheless.

I bite my lip as I lean my head on top of his. "We can travel, leave and grab fake identities. I can be Madam Genevieve and you can be Monsieur Charleston," I ramble. Ollie laughs under his breath.

"Where do you want to live?"

I take a second to think. I haven't really been anywhere. "Greece, France, Italy, Iceland, Finland, Greenland, Poland, Switzerland, Thailand-

"Netherland, England, New Zealand, Scotland," Ollie finishes for me. "Just anywhere that ends with Land huh," he chuckles. I smile, nodding against his soft hair.

He yawns as he stretches his arms out and sits up. I sit up with him, right in front of him. He stares at me for a few seconds and I can't help but laugh and run my hands through his hair fixing the mess.

"Monaco," he says as he stands up.

I gasp as he walks over to his dresser. "I could become Princess Genevieve! Ruler of-"

"2.02 kilometers squared. That's how big it is," he says as he throws his shirt off. My eyes immediately shoot down to my hands resting in my lap.

I shrug. "Remember that movie we watched when we were little," I mumble as I begin to fidget with my fingers.

"Monte Carlo. The movie you forced me to watch 50 million times when we were 12," he says. In my defence, it's a great movie. You can't tell me it's not. "Harley."

I look up at Ollie who is wearing clothes again. "I don't mean this in a rude way but I like you better like this," he says. My eyebrows pinch together as I try to figure out what he means. He opens his mouth to speak but closes it right away.

He lets out a breath. "Don't take this the wrong way. This right now, the excitement and rambling is how you used to be. Rather than a bitch at school and less you, if that even makes sense," he explains. I take a second to think about it.

He's right, I have changed.

"Sorry?" My words come out more as a question than a statement. He's right but isn't change good? I'm not being pushed over and bullied like before. I can stand up for myself.

He shakes his head. "All I'm saying is be you, don't act like anyone else," he makes clear. I thought I was acting like me?

I hold my hands out to him. He shakes his head while wrapping his arms around me.

"Yo Oliver!"

I turn around pulling away from Ollie just as Grey opens his bedroom door. His eyes land on mine and stay locked.

"Yeah what's up Grey?" Ollie asks but Grey isn't paying the slightest bit of attention to Ollie. I watch as he bites the inside of his cheek.

"It's exam week!" I blurt out.