☆ 25 - I Know I Am ☆

Morning arrived faster than you'd hoped, feeling more like you'd blinked and it was there. Your alarm screeching at you as you struggle to wake up, unable to bolt straight up like yesterday, you dragged yourself from bed.

You put on a pair of high waisted suit pants, a blouse and a cute sleeveless sweater and when attempting to do your makeup, noticed and gasped at the large, red and purple bruise on your neck, no doubt made by Jungkook in the heat of the moment you two had shared last night. You covered it with heavy make up and gathered your binder and bag for the day.

Luckily, the guys were easier to get up.

Going from door to door, you woke them each up, reminding them of the time frame they had before heading downstairs, where Song joined you minutes later, looking as though he felt the same as you.

The boys themselves looked tired but were smiling and managing to seem put together far better than you felt you would ever do. Jungkook wasted no time leaping into the van with you, Yoongi and Taehyung.

Hoseok didn't seem to mind that at all, simply laughing and climbing into the other. The ride was today was filled with mainly you and Song chatting back and forth about yesterday.

All the while, you missed the smile that Jungkook let slowly spread on his face as he listened to you, a nearly loving expression that was warm and seemed to grow the longer he heard you talk.

Upon arriving, the guys seemed just as excited as the day before, almost literally bouncing to the dressing room. You smiled at them as you followed behind them, flipping their the itinerary and giving orders to a few staffers.

Once again, they dressed up, lined up on a platform under the stage & readied them selves for their performance.

Today's concert was the last for Gwangju, then the boys had a three day break before the trip back to Seoul.

Your heart raced as you watched them, all of them giddy & excited.

As you stood there, Jungkook looked towards you, and smiled his big bunny grin, waving like crazy, prompting Jin, Jimin and Hoseok to do the same.

You couldn't help but smile & laugh as Namjoon gives them a sideways glance and shakes his head with a smile.

As the platform begins to rise, Song suddenly appears beside you, giving your shoulder a hard pat as the deafening screams of the fans suddenly roar to life.

"You doing well, Y/N." He says, nodding at you. "You work hard, you're dedicated. AND the guys have really taken a liking to you. They believe in you."

You look up at the platform as it reaches the stage level, and you hear the guys first track begin to play, along with JungKook's sweet voice guiding it.

"I believe in them," You say with a small smile. "They truly are amazing. Every single one of them."

Song laughs as he starts walking away. "Now you sound like you're in love!"

You look back up and listen to the sounds of the cheering fans. 'I know I am...' Your thoughts swirl with JungKook's face.

For the next two hours, the boys performed their songs with heart, laughing and jumping and having fun while you were busy behind the stage, making sure things went as smoothly as possible while you panicked on the inside.

'Tonight... He said tonight... He is gonna--'

The sounds of the finale broke you from your daze, alerting you to the concerts end. You rushed to your place, waiting on them the file off the stage, trying to stop your nervous shaking but you couldn't help it.