22 | Weight of a curse

"You're boring

"You're boring."

Sukuna chuckles, sitting on top of his throne made out of skulls and bones. On the ground is Itadori on all fours, head down and breating heavily.

The boy could feel a twinge of pain in his heart, regretting letting his gaurd down. He had done a lot to stop Sukuna from taking over— but it seems he still needs to learn how to fully control him. This whole disaster happened..

.. Because he got too greedy.

All Itadori wanted to do is buy Gojo and Y/N a simple gift to show his gratitude; books for the woman to read and the expensive sweets that Gojo mentioned he wanted to try. However, to afford those, he needed to work overtime just to earn double the amount.

So he did. For a whole week straight. Nanami had warned him but of course, being stubborn and wanting to buy the two adults their presents, Itadori insisted.

He should've listened.

"Look what happens when you try to return the favor. Want to be sentimental..?" The curse scoffs, "You brought more bad than good."

Itadori grits his teeth, hands that were firmly placed on the ground now turning into fist— Sukuna's right. Sukuna's right and the boy didn't want to believe it. He would then look up, brows furrowed and close to tears.

He stays strong.

"Who are you to talk about bad and good..?" Itadori questions, confused.

"You wouldn't know anything about being grateful to those who helped you!" He says, "All you do is whine and complain— WHO THE HELL EVEN MADE YOU KING?!"

"You don't even have your own body!"

Sukuna clicks the roof of his mouth. He then raises his hand before flicking his wrist, a bored look on his face.

Itadori's eyes widen. Pain shoots through his body.

The king of curses watches as the boy's instantly sliced in half. A clean horizontal cut seperating his torso and the lower part of his body; nothing is more amazing than watching people die in the most unrealistic way.

Sukuna scoffs.

"Pathetic."

He looks away from the vessel's bleeding body, disinterested.

"All these sorcerers. What a waste of potential."