10 of hearts chapter 12

"Thank you for staying at seaside paradise Tokyo" a radio says.
"As a token of our appreciation, we will now commence a game for all guests in the hotel" the radio says.
With Usagi
"The beach was a game arena?" Niragi says.
"Difficulty, ten of hearts" the tv says.
"Ten of hearts" a man says.
"It finally appeared" another says.
While everyone was distracted Usagi manages to break free and pushed Niragi and runs off and just as they were gonna run after her the games rules started speaking so they just listened to the game they were playing.
"We will now explain the rules, all players are to assemble in the lobby.
With arisu
I repeat, all players are to assemble in the lobby" the radio says.
And arisu can barely hear but he knows what's going on and starts trying to get help but no one can hear him.
With everyone else
Everyone starts going to the lobby and getting a phone each so confused with what's happening.
With Usagi
She runs everywhere and finally sees some people so she follows them as everyone starts to worry about what's happening.
She gets to the main lobby and gets herself a phone while everyone is staring at something so she tries to see what and when she finally gets a close look she's shocked to see someone stabbed in her boob and basically dead.
With y/n
Im looking from above where everyone is already knowing what's going on and I can see a girl stabbed and Ik it's not the time for this but when I saw that girl stabbed in her boob I'm like POV "why.. why in her boob" I say. I then see Usagi and Chishiya and Kuina there too..... everyone is there already and then the main rules for the game starts.
"Game... witch hunt" the radio says.
"The evil witch who took a girls life, is hiding among you" the radio says.
"The witch role is not limited to woman" the radio says.
"Among us" Usagi says.
"You clear the game if you find the witch and burn them in the fire of judgement" the radio says.
"Time limit, two hours" the radio says.
Everyone is silent all looking at each other wandering who the witch could be......

Hey guys this is the end of this chapter but I just wanna Say we are now heading into some main parts  soon where some people that died in the show survived and how this is where I reveal three things.
1.my voice 2.my face 3.my powers. So just be aware the ending will also change like at the end you defeated the game master and everyone went back to the original world by,........ yeah so hope you enjoy the next chapters and ongoing.