Mrs Goenka ❤️

Naira was in kaira room

Naira was in kaira room. She was reminding how she entered few days before as his wife in name sake. Now when she think her way to here is too dramatical, that its sufficient for a movie script.. Trial and tribulations are too frequent vistor of her life these days. Her long train of thought were broken by a back hug.. She stumbled with astonishment. He too sensed a nervous naira.. He tighten his grip putting his chin on her shoulder.. She can smell the light yet sharp smell of his body deo. He slowly turn her to his side.

 He slowly turn her to his side

Kartik : naira, touch my face.. Or pinch it.. Is that normal human flesh? Do i have claws or long nail. No naa 😁. Trust me am normal human being so don't be this nervous. I feel too awkward.  Am Yours after today's wedding ritual. You are free to control me, care me, scold me, love me and even 😂beat me.

Naira: I donno how to put my idea or thought in my mind to words.. I feel like i touched a star. You are so far from me once, so this intimacy.. This intimacy is like a sweet dream.

kartik took her hand put it his shoulder. He literally tries to ease the atmosphere and reduce the awkwardness. Whole world knew he belongs to her, but they never yet get time for themselves.

Kartik : kiddo

Kartik : kiddo.. Am your husband here onwards. Today onwards your pain and gain have lil proportion for me too.. You are no more my fan, admirer or lover. You got a permanent place in heart and house. Just took me granted.. Allow me to spoil u.. You are no more the lil kiddo.. But in contrast u become my wifey kido.just be you and love me.