My love for the beast💜Part 39

WARNING⚠⚠
A BIT of BAD LOVE MAKING SCENE IS COMING COMING ☠️
It's gonna be bad...
Don't worry, you will be seeing lots of sorry in this end of the chapter...
Just skip this part, if you guys are uncomfortable in reading a bit of boy×boy LOVE MAKING😬
BIG WARNING⚠ FIRST TIME WRITING....😫
Bear with me Amigos Amigas ❤

Taehyung - As Alpha 👑
Jungkook - As queen 👑

👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻

Dragon queen is now couldn't do it properly because of lack of oxygen.. Queens Alpha is very angry to notice their 15 minutes of hungry kissing...

Alpha is sooo into the kiss to notice queens condition....

At last, Vante felt the queens emotion and took full charge and detached his lips from queen...

Jungkook is breathing heavily while balancing himself by holding alpha colar...

He hit Alpha chest and

"You idiot, do you want me to die?!! " Queen asked breathing heavily...

Alpha chuckled darkly, and pulled his queen by waist and

"Baby!!! I didn't even do anything with you... But now itself you look like 'fucked by me countless time' huh!! " Alpha asked!!!the queens face is matched with tomato...

"I k-know Alpha, but you are veryyyy in-intimating, hot, sexy" Queen said shyly... Now queen is slowly slipping into his subspace/omega mode.

Alpha smirked and grabbed Queens butt harshly which made Queen body to jerk with pleasurable pain...

Alpha is very very proud of his queens reactions... His queen... His mate... Only he can do like this with his queen...

With this possessive thoughts Alpha divided into his queens delicious inviting neck... Queen moaned lowly while biting his lips...

"Don't do that...ahhh!!!it doesnt matter you know...because you won't able to stop it!! " Alpha said aggressively sucked his queen sweet spot...

Like alpha said queen couldn't control his sinful moans....Those sinful moans made Alpha to loose his control... He ripped all their cloths and now he is standing in front of his queen like a predator....

Queen blushed extremely which made alpha to coo at the sinful sight.... Alpha slowly again hovered over queen and looked into his eyes...

Queen eyes are mixed with brown and golden color... Which means both Jungkook and JK are in control now... Likewise for Alpha, all three had control now.... Taehyung V and Vante...

Alphas again dived into queens neck and started to abuse his queens neck... Queen on the other hand just moaned shamelessly....

(I tried....i swear...but...Oh God, sorry guys...i am not good at this.....please don't leave me and my story for this👉👈...Then you guys know what happened with the rest of this part... )

Next morning... (Jungkook is still in his subspace)

Jungkook woke up at noon, after their beautiful night...Jungkook felt like his body is met with a terrible accident... He groaned and at last he sat on the bed properly...

He turned his head to look at his Alpha... But nope.... He is not here... His eyes brimmed with tears and he pulled his legs towards his chest and started to shake back and forth....

Submissive person always seek for after care... It is very normal... But kook case is different... Yesterday, his Alpha promissed him... But now he is not here...

Taehyung

Taehyung woke up near 11 in the morning... He saw his queen who is sleeping peacefully... He remember how his queen is so submissive...

He remember how his queen screamed when they started to make love for the first time.... His queen 👑 His queen... Taehyung V Vante felt very proud and possessive....

He pecked Jungkook lips and he started to do his morning routine to meet the others.... He need to speak about an important matter...

Everyone is enjoying their day off nicely... They all took because they were asked by Royal Alpha...

"How is kook? " Jimin asked concerned... Taehyung laughed nervously and

"Yeah he is fine I think" Taehyung munmbled the last two words.... All smiled knowing and

"So, why did you asked us to take leave? " Yoongi asked... Taehyung nodded his head and

"It's about Jungkook" V said... Yes V...

"What about him Alpha? " Jin asked feeling something is going to happen...

"We need to protect him at any cost" V said sounding serious and possessive!!!

All confusedly looked at him waiting for an answer...

"It's Jungkook is go-" V couldn't finish because they heard something which made them to laugh hard seeing Taehyung embarrassed face...

💥💥💥💥💥

I am so sorry guys... I know I am taking a lot of time... I can understand how you guys felt.. And I am really sorry for that...

Also, I am truly sorry because I tried... I tried to write love making scene.. But I couldn't... I tried... But I am very awful... Sorry for that... Hope you guys don't leave me 👉👈❤

💥💥💥💥💥

Names and characters used here for story and study purposes only. NO other intentions.
Photos used for this story are not mine. I give credits to the respective owners. Most photos used are from Pinterest and Google.

♡♡♡to be continued♡♡♡

Thank you for reading my story.
Please leave your reviews in the comment box.

"NEVER GIVE UP"
"LOVE YOURSELF"
"YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL, BE HAPPY ALWAYS"

Thank you, I Purple You💜💜💜

🍁See you guys in the next chapter🍁