yangyang - picture

word count : 480

-

"y/n! pizza's here!" yangyang yelled from the front door.

"already?" you asked from your room. you quickly changed into another shirt before throwing the shirt you were previously wearing into the laundry basket. you exited the room, losing the door behind you. "did you get the usual?" you asked as you walked into the living room.

you looked around and saw the pizza box sitting on the table. then, you found yangyang sitting on the floor by one of the shelves. he was looking at one of your photo albums, particularly, one that was filled with photos of you when you were little.

you groaned, "why are you looking at that?"

yangyang smiled and chuckled, "you've been holding out on me."

you walked over to him and tried to swipe the album from him, but yangyang moved so you couldn't grab it.

"you look so cute!" he said, showing one of your photos.

"yangyang," you whined as he stood up.

"can't help it! you look so adorable!" he said. "come on, let's eat," he said to you.

both of you sat on your couch. you opened the box of pizza and started eating while yangyang kept going through the pages of photos.

you nudged him, "eat."

"oh, right," he replied and put the album on the coffee table. he grabbed a slice of pizza and started eating.

"why are you so intrigued by my photo album?" you asked him.

"gotta get a good idea of how my future kid will look like," he replied to you.

you looked at him, "yangyang!" you yelled and hit him.

"so violent..." he muttered and continued eating his pizza. "but for real, you look really adorable in your photos."

"okay, then which photo of me is the cutest?" you asked him out of curiosity.

yangyang grabbed the photo album and opened it, "this is the cutest one," he said, pointing to a photo of you where you were covered in paint while at daycare.

you laughed, "i am pretty cute," you said and looked through some of the photos. you looked at him, "so when are you gonna show me some photos of you when you were tiny?" you asked him.

"not now because they're all at my parents house," he replied. both of you laughed and he grabbed another slice of pizza, leaving the crust of his first slice in the cardboard box.

"you're not eating the crust?" you questioned him.

"it's not good crust," he replied in defense. "first you yell at me for looking at your baby photos and now you're questioning me for not eating the pizza crust?" he questioned.

"you're weird for not eating the crust."

"how did we go from talking about your baby photos to pizza crust?" yangyang questioned.

"well, you clearly started it," you said to him and grabbed another slice of pizza, "both times."