CHAPTER NINETEEN (DREAM)

I'm typing out a text to send to Clay to ask if he wants to hang out sometime this week. I figured that I could be the one to make a move.

I focus my attention back to my stream now. I'm messing around in a minecraft world with Quackity, Sapnap, Karl, George and, sadly, Dream.

Dream and I have been surprisingly civil recently. I'm not rude to him, but I don't go out of my way to be nice. I'm more indifferent than anything.

Sapnap tries to steal my horse in the game. "Woah woah woah now. Get away from Lucy."

Sapnap looks at me and hits the horse again. "Fight me, bitch."

I start to chase after him. "You crossed a line there dude. Get away from Lucy!!"

Karl and Quackity laugh. I think I hear George ask 'who is Lucy?' I continue to chase Sapnap and fight him. I circle to my chest for some bread that I have in there before he comes back. He hits Lucy again.

"SAPNAP" I yell. I chase him some more. He occassionally turns around to hit me.

The call is chaotic as everyone talks at once. 

"Get him, Storm."

"Sapnap stop running and fight like a man"

"What happened to fighting fist to fist, Sappy Nappy?"

"YOU SUCKKK"

Sapnap turns around and gets a crit on me. I have to slow down as I eat a piece of bread. He uses this to his advantage as he goes to hit me again.

"Use your axe, Storm. Use your axe." Dream tells me in the background. I roll my eyes. Of course that's the one voice I can make out in all the blended voices.

"One second," I say before I switch to my shovel on accident. I fumble and drop it. Sapnap hits me some more.

"STORM" Dream yells at me, he must sense that I am extremely low, "MAKE AN AXE"

I start to hit Sapnap again before I have to eat again.

"I KNOW YOU HAVE DIAMONDS MAKE A DIAMOND AXE. MAKE A DIAMOND AXE." Dream yells at me.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN MAKE A DIAMOND AXE?" I yell at Dream, turning to his minecraft character. "I LITERALLY HAVE ONE IN MY INVENTORY" I hit him once in minecraft.

"THEN WHY AREN'T YOU USING IT?" He yells back.

"BECAUSE I NEED TO HEAL" I say as I run away from him hitting me back.

I hear Sapnap and Karl laughing in the background. Those little shits aren't helping me one bit.

"WHY WOULD YOU EAT WHEN THERE ARE PEOPLE ATTACKING YOU?" he asks me.

"BECAUSE I WOULD'VE DIED. LOW HEALTH IS A THING IDIOT" I roll my eyes. I'm really irritated with him at this moment. Nobody tells me what to do.

"EITHER WAY YOU WERE GOING TO DIE IF YOU'RE EATING IN THE MIDDLE OF A FIGHT"

"Listen here you little shit," I get closer to the mic and lower my voice for dramatic affect, "I am an independent woman and I can do whatever I want, okay? If I want to eat during a fight to heal myself, then I can. If I want to run away from a fight, then I can. Don't control me, alright little green puke blob?"

(DREAM POV)

"Listen here you little shit," she lowers her voice as she talks to me. I roll my eyes as she begins to talk. We're really still back at stage one as we fight. Sometimes I can't tell if its a bit, or if it's actually filled with spite on her part.

"I am an independent woman and I can do whatever I want, okay?" She tells me off as if I'm the bane of her existence. We've been in a twitter fight for a couple months, but recently we've been talking to each other a lot through streams, although we've made no progress.

"If I want to eat during a fight to heal myself, then I can. If I want to run away from a fight, then I can." She continues to talk to me. Sometimes I can see slivers of friendship, and her true personality. I've been in group calls with her off-stream, and I've heard her talk when she's not mad or upset. She seems like a genuinely nice person. I wish I could see that side of her more.

"Don't control me, alright little green puke blob?" She asks me in a low tone.

"Loud and clear, ma'am." I nod my head even though nobody can see me.

"Don't ma'am me, you little bitch."

I laugh. I love that she just doesn't care. I wish I could do that more.

I glance at my phone to see a notification from y/n.

Now those are two totally different personalities.

y/n is so nice and sweet. She brings this light into every room she enters. She can make me laugh. She can also argue with me when she gets passionate about something, but not too much. I feel like we find a perfect balance of jokes about each other and being mature.

Storm is a whole other story. Storm speaks her mind wherever she goes. She isn't afraid to back down from any challenge she's given. I love her wit, and her sense of confidence that she carries on her shoulders. I know I haven't seen her face, but I bet she's hot.

Sapnap said she was hot, but I'm not sure if we have the same type. He might just be messing with me entirely.

They're two totally different girls from my two different worlds, so I don't know why I'm sitting here and comparing them. That's just not fair.

I imagine a girl with a perfect blend of the two of them. One that can be sweet and gentle, but feisty and passionate when she needs to be. One that can stand on her own, but will also go to you whenever you need help.

I shake the thought out of my head. That one is a little impossible.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: 

filler chapter ngl

the next chapter is really cute actually and i'm loving where it's going

thanks for reading! have a great day :)

word count: 1029