5

Maybe I wasn't born lucky. Maybe I was the epitome of unlucky.

I thought coming to the campus early would help me avoid running into someone. But it didn't. It only made things worse.

"Come on Y/n. You know you can't run away from me forever. "Jimin's on the other side of the teachers table. He's desperate and tired. But a look of guilt can be seen behind his eyes. He's been chasing me for hours, going up and down the massive room while trying to avoid bumping any chairs.

At some point, he rammed his foot on a table.

Not a single soul has entered. It's only the two of us. I keep glancing at the door, finding for my chance to escape. He keeps blocking me.

""Oh really now? Try me." I sprint to the opposite direction, circling seats with him hot on my tail.

"I just want to talk!"

"No! You want to grab and drag me outside!"

"What the hell!" We probably look like little kids running around playing tag. But this isn't a simple game of tag. It's a matter of life and having to go through all those things again. All this unwanted exercise, is doing me a huge favor either way.

Jimin hisses when he stabs his feet once more. Curses leaves his lips as he bounces up and down with a painful joint.

Just as I'm about to make it to freedom, the professor shows up. He looks around the room, catching Jimin prompted on top of a table panting with eyes closed.

And then his gaze lands on me. Now here's the thing. My hair's a mess, and I'm sweating. Albeit better my outfits' crumpled in some areas.

The professor clears his throat. "Need I remind you that this is a university where we teach and learn young Miss. Not to get intimate."

The way my jaw hits the ground.

"N-no. You misunderstand. We were-"

"Hmm. Yes, yes. Now take a seat." He completely ignored me.

On a side note, at least now Jimin won't have a reason to chase me around.

Students begin to fill the classroom and the professor begins his lecture of Public Health.

I dozed off at some point, only to wake up with the a little while later. I realized that there were no familiar faces surrounding me. A different professor's standing in front, going through his lecture.

It takes me a second before realization sinks in. I fell asleep throughout the first lecture. This isn't my subject. That isn't my professor. I shouldn't be in here. I need to be in a different room. Specifically on the fourth floor. This is the third.

I grasp the strap of my bag, waiting for the professor to turn away. No one seems to mind me leaving. Only because it's a natural occurrence. But wouldn't it be embarrassing if the professor asks why you're leaving and you'd have to explain that this isn't your class?

Yeah. I'm trying to save myself from giving him that answer. I make it out in time, leaning against the wall. It's only been twenty minutes. I'll still be able to make it on time.

I make my way to the fourth floor, peering through the little window embedded on the door. Luckily, the professor's got his back facing the crowd and I take that as my chance. The formation of the seats' like a valley. The professor's down there, with the massive board. If he faces the students, he'd be staring at an ascending sequence.

The entrance's up here.

I find an empty seat beside the window, sitting there when the door opens once again. I grab my bag and begin taking my books out, placing them on the table before dragging out my laptop.

I feel a presence walking pass me, heading down. The professor stops midway. When I look up, I catch sight of a tall figure wearing a white T shirt while talking to the professor.

The latter nods his head and faces the crowd.

"Okay everyone. It seems like we have a new student joining today." He pats the side of the student and gestures the forward. "Take any empty seat."

The second he turns around, I feel my heart drop to the ground.