²⁴ ❘❘ ˢᵘᵖᵉʳ ᶠʳᵉᵃᵏ ༉·₊˚✧

ੈ°˖✧ ˢᵘᵖᵉʳ ᶠʳᵉᵃᵏ ▸ ʀɪᴄᴋ ᴊᴀᴍᴇs

⋆ ˚✧༺♥︎༻✧˚ ⋆

"L/N-san, good morning!"

Flinching at the hushed, yet cheery voice you weren't expecting to hear at 5:30 in the morning, you tilt your your head to look over your shoulder. There you see Karasuno's quirky libero with gelled up hair― that he didn't bother to remove before going to sleep last night― standing over his tousled blankets and smiling at you.

He look so pumped up already, and full of energy. Guess someone's a morning person, huh?

"Um, good morning..." you greeted him back politely as you finish up folding your bedding neatly. Placing it next to your snoring twin brother's form, you spoke lowly to not disturb the boys who're still in their deep slumber, "It's still early... aren't you gonna go back to sleep?"

"Nope!"

"Oh, okay. Suit yourself... I guess. I'll be at the kitchen if you need anything." You reply, to which he nodded enthusiastically at, then walk around the room to check if there's anyone in his team that's already awake as well.

You left the dim room to let him be by himself and bother his sleeping friends, particularly that tall one with the goatee and long brown hair. Walking through the silent hallways of Fukurodani, you made your way to the kitchen to join the other managers who're also already awake.

Exchanging brief greetings, they surprisingly didn't question your absence the moment they woke up lately, so you guess it's safe to assume that Karasuno's bespectacled manager told them beforehand that you changed rooms last night when they're asleep.

'Saeko-nesan is probably still asleep.' You wistfully told yourself and mentally pout in dismay. Not finding the beautiful college girl as you roam your eyes around the room.

Without any further ado, you help them prepare today's menu for breakfast by chopping up the ingredients. It consists of miso soup, and some green leafy vegetables because sustaining their bodies with nutrients for the day to keep them healthy and moving is a must.

Soon, the food preparation is done and the players are now growing in number inside the canteen. There's a quiet long queue formed in the counter where Eri, Yachi, and Mako are serving as the boys wait for their turn to receive some warm bowl of meal in a tray. Meanwhile, you just finished washing the dishes they used to cook, while Shimizu and Yukie cleans the kitchen counter.

"L/N-san, don't your brother wanna eat too?" Kaori spoke from the doorway after going to the restroom. Her thumb was jabbed behind her. "Breakfast is important y'know." She adds as you approach her to get a closer look where she's pointing at.

There you saw Soshikei sitting beside Fukunaga in one of the tables. Empty handed and busy watching something on his phone with a serious look on his face instead of eating the most important meal of the day.

Sighing, you take a tray from the stack behind Eri and ask Yachi for a meal. The blonde quickly grab a bowl then fill it with some miso soup, and place a plate of vegetables and a banana next to it. You thanked her and proceed to wade silently towards your unsuspecting brother.

As you prowl behind him, you peer over his broad shoulder to see what he's too indulged about. You see that it's a volleyball match of boys in a white and cyan jersey, versus the ones wearing white and purple. Being knowledgeable more than enough about volleyball and the popular teams in high school after learning the jargon along the way due to your brother's addiction to the sports, you quickly noted that it's a game between Aoba Johsai and Shiratorizawa.