Unanswered Questions.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N POV-

MORNING

It was morning, breakfast time but there was silence in the dining room. All the brothers were sitting with their heads down hoping to wait for the girl to arrive if she would. Ms. Gelle on the other hand came from Y/N's room and broke the silence. 

MS. GELLE- Boys you start with the breakfast, Y/N is still fast asleep. 

They sighed.

JIN- Let's eat first and then we can think about what should be done.

JUNGKOOK- Hyung will she ever forgive us?

Their voices had the curiousness as if they would die otherwise if the questions remain unanswered. 

NAMJOON- She'll, I think. Only it will take time to win her trust. 

HOSEOK- We have been like this from day one, never giving her a chance. It's time to compensate for that. 

JIMIN- Hyung I'm afraid...what if she tells mum?

JIN- Let's see. It's alright, even if she does. It's our mistake after all.

TAEHYUNG-  It's not only our mistake but of that Y/S/N's also!- he said, in an angry tone. 

JUNGKOOK- I'm not gonna forgive her at all. I hate her. Being clingy, annoying, and now making plans to hurt her own sister. What type of hatred is that?

NAMJOON- I think it's enough for the morning. Let's have breakfast first. 

MS. GELLE- What about Y/S/N's breakfast?

JIMIN- Let her starve! 

SUGA- It was you and Taehyung only who was adamant about being the best brothers of the younger sister, now stop as if you didn't do anything--

Jin glared at Suga after seeing the soulmates' guilty expressions, but did that affect the savage guy? 

SUGA- Give it to her in her room and lock it after. We have to still take care of that bitch till our parents come.

JUNGKOOK-  But--

SUGA- No more words. 

Everyone began silently eating. Ms. Gelle sent a maid with food to Y/S/N's room. Y/N didn't come downstairs for breakfast. 

Y/N'S ROOM- 

She was fast asleep on the mattress while clutching her bear tight to her chest and surrounded by pillows. Soon she turned on the bed and that's when her phone rang. Cursing to herself, she checked the phone. Soobin. This guy! She checked the time and was shocked to see it near 12:00 PM. It was afternoon. How long has she been sleeping? That's when she remembered what happened yesterday night. Ignoring the calls and texts completely, she sat on her bed and began looking out of the window at the bright sun. She hated daytime! Duh! Not a vampire of course! But she hated how it could be so bright and shiny outside and so dark deep inside her heart. Who the hell even removed the curtains? She stood up, went near the window, pushed the curtains back in their original place, covered the window, turned off the light, only a single lamp shade was enough, and then went to the bathroom to do her morning(now afternoon) routine and get ready.