RECOMMENDED PLAYLIST

Hi, I'm Sam, the author of Devil Inside. A long time ago, when I started writing this book, I made myself a playlist of songs that helped me get in the right frame of mind to work on the story. I was just thinking those of you reading might appreciate the list too, hopefully it will give you more insight into the mood I want to create (plus it's just full of cool tunes!)

So here it is:

1. 20th Century Boy - T.Rex (see the first line in Chapter 1: Oh. My. God.)

2. Sunburn - Muse (Chapter 4: Sleepless Nights)

3. Turn It Up - Robot's In Disguise (Elsa uses music to shut out the feeling that she is going mad in Chapters 4: Sleepless Nights and 5: Fractured Reflection)

4. Sad Eyes - Bat For Lashes (Chapter 6: Sad Eyes)

5. Bloodsport - Sneaker Pimps (Chapter 7: Animal Instinct)

6. I Can't Do This - Plumb (recommended by @VeraPaine - my first reader recommendation! Chapter 7: Animal Instinct)

7. Stall Out - Mutemath (recommended by @Popping_Cherries, Chapter 9: Sunlight? Crosses? Garlic?)

8. You're a Lie - Slash (Chapter 11: I Need Some Fresh Air)

9. Papercut - Linkin Park (Chapter 14: Good Evening Ladies)

10. Bring Me To Life - Evanessance (Chapter 16: From The Roaring Flames Of Hell)

11. Eternal Life - Jeff Buckley (Can't talk too much about why some of these are in the list as it'd give too much away - I'll add explanations to A/N as I go along! Chapter 17: The Birds And The Bees)

12. Snuff - Slipknot (Chapter 22: Darkest TImes)

13. Chemical - Kubb (I actually have my own acoustic cover of this that I would put in the soundtrack as I feel it creates the mood I'm after - message me and I'll gladly send you an MP3! Chapter 24: Merry Christmas)

14. Superhuman - Velvet Revolver (This one will relate to Sebastian and will become clearer as the story unfolds. Chapter 26: Adrenaline Rush)

15. Eternal Life - Jeff Buckley (Can't talk too much about why some of these are in the list as it'd give too much away - I'll add explanations to A/N as I go along!)

 16. Voodoo - Robots In Disguise (all to do with the relationship between Elsa and Sebastian. Chapter 29: I Guess It Wasn't You We Neeed To Be Worried About)

17. Freak On a Leash - Korn (Chapter 31: Not All Right)

18. Slip To The Void - Alterbridge (Chapter 32: Monster) 

19. Long Hard Road Out Of Hell - Marilyn Manson & The Sneaker Pimps (Chapter 33: Gone)

20. Red tape - Agent Provocateur (Chapter 39: Piles Of Ash)

21. Bodies Hit The FLoor - Drowning Pool (Chapter 40: Bodies)

Dig - Incubus

Breathe Me - Sia

Feel free to recommend other tunes which you think fit the story, if I decide to add them to my play list, I'll give you a dedication!