28. A Night

A/N: I found them!
Took me sooo looonngg..
At the end of this chapter, some of the pictures of the H.U.W. characters are posted. If you don't want to see it, kindly SCROLL SLOWLY. (n_n')
((The pictures that were uploaded to this book are not mine))

#######

As the party was nearing to its end, some media men, who was hired by Devon, caused a small commotion. Somebody mentioned Zimmer and Yushkova that's why Natalia's friends together with Jake followed the paparazzi people. Gregory and the others came after, too. As for the other guests, they were not bothered as they weren't involved, thankfully.

The people who came, crowded outside the room.

"Here! Here! I've seen Ms. Zimmer and Mr. Yushkova entered the room earlier." A man stated.

"I've heard them when I was passing by. The noise inside was kind of scandalous." Another man testified.

"What did you say?" Victoria Yushkova uttered as her face slowly become pale.

"That malicious woman!" Euro Yushkova blurted out.

Jake clenched his fists at the words of Euro. His sister despised Devon so this cannot be right.

"Don't judge the situation until proven, Mr. Yushkova." Jake uttered in a cold voice.

"Here are the witnesses, what evidence do one needs?" The Yushkova patriarch retorted.

"We haven't really seen them together. But we can verify what they've said." Jake knocked on the door. They waited for awhile but no one answered. Jake knocked again.

The doorknob twisted and a disheveled yet still good-looking man showed up.

"A...Alexander?...." Jake asked in confusion.

"Where's Devon??" Victoria asked panicking.

"I think you got the wrong room. Maybe he's over there." The man lazily said and pointed at the left door.

Euro and Victoria strode at the left part of the hallway ignoring the visage of Alexander Gates. They knocked on the door but no one answered. They knocked several times but nothing.

Gregory Ellison decided to request for a spare key of the said room and gave it the the Yushkovas. Euro shakingly unlocked the door. Everyone held their breath until Victoria spoke.

"Devon, what were you thinking?" Victoria whispered with a displeased tone as she and Euro stepped into the room.

--------------

Earlier

Natalia didn't wait for too long before Alexander came in to the room.

The man had put the big paper bag aside as Natalia asked him to zipped down her gown. Alexander obligely did so and turned around once he was done. As he wait for Natalia, he noticed that the air inside the room was somewhat different. As he inhaled more, a dangerous sensation has awaken inside of him----LUST. The feeling became so great, his body started shuddering.

"Darn it."

Alexander removed his coat and hurriedly covered Natalia who's only wearing undergarments at that time. He scooped up the woman and leave the room.

"Alexander, what----" Natalia was perplexed and helplessly hold on to the man.

Sergei was waiting outside when Alexander instructed him to find another room. His assistant and personal guards swiftly cleared the rooms on the right side of the hall. There were few men who guarded the other rooms but Alexander's men successfully dismissed them.