Chapter 1.5

"Sylphy? Are they them?" Sylphy nods- "Well, the boy is Subaru, and the girl refused to let him come alone Husband~sama." Sylphy walks towards the door where Regulus stands. "I'll see myself out Husband~sama, if you need anything I'll be outside the door." Regulus nods. He eyes his guests, specifically the man.

| |

"I don't like this Subaru~kun. I feel as if he's thinking of doing unimaginable things to us." Subaru looks at Rem suspiciously.

Rem eyes the white haired narcissist with anxiety and caution. "Excuse me, Sylphy has already introduced me to Subaru, but who may you be?" Regulus asks Rem. The more he looks at her the more her features become apparent. Ignoring the aspects of her most men would gawk at, he analyzes her face, mannerisms and speaking habits. "I'm Rem. Maid of the Subaru household, Subaru's defender and only lover! Now, tell me who you are!" She points a finger at Regulus. The emotion in her voice to such a minor interaction, at least from Regulus' perspective, is powerful. She spoke in such a fervent¹ tone it could be confused with obession, and this of course, piqued interest in Regulus' mind.

Though he had to immediately give up on the idea of wifing her. Anyways. "I am a Sin Archbishop of of the Witch's Cult, representing greed. Regulus Corneas. Now that introductions are completed. Subaru." Both Subaru and Rem become alert. "Do you know the Witch of Envy?" And so, their interaction begins.

> >

[POV Change]

Minutes into their conversation and Rem looks, unhappy to say the least. Her eyes are narrowed. Her brows are pointed. Her eyes filled with contempt². If Regulus knew better, which he doesn't mind you, he'd compare Rem to Sirius, the Sin Archbishop of wrath.

> >

[POV Change]

I don't get it. What is wrong with him? Do the words stick to his tongue? Like a frog? Why doesn't he say anything! "Um, Regu-Corneas?" Subaru bleeps. "Yes?" "Me and Rem have to get going, see, we're still in school and stuff. And we have to get read-" Regulus interrupts so brazenly³, as if it's normal for him, something he can do by virtue⁴ of being Greed. "I see. I will join you then." Rem snaps her neck towards Regulus. The speed similar to a buck hearing the faintest breathing of a predator, but being oblivious to two tons of steel speeding towards it.

> >

[POV Change]

A door opens. A door. A door? No? What door. There's nothing there. Nothing? There's nothing there! What is that! That? Me? You?

.

[POV Change]

Upon hearing the incredulous⁵ request. They rejected Regulus' ask. Of course, doesn't really matter does it? He'll go to their school anyways. I mean, he's what, two-hundred in terms of age? It's been decades since school. In fact! He's only ever attended grade school! After all, receiving such powers at a young age, it's easy to become domineering⁶.

Fervent¹ - Intense passion.

Contempt² - Believing a person is beneath consideration; worthless.

Brazenly³ - Bold and shameless.

By virtue⁴ - As a result of.

Incredulous⁵ - Unbelievable; unwilling to admit what is asked is true.

Domineering⁶ - Asserting one's will over another arrogantly.
___________________________________

Hi!

How r u reader?

Good? Good.

Oh me? Thanks for asking! Im ded.

See, i almost never want to write unless its super late, like 1 or 2 am, so during week days i cant. And on weekends ive assignments that need to be done. So please forgive me for inconsistent uploads!

On another note, ill be using stronger words and rhetorical devices to describe separate scenarios in my story from now on. I'm doing this to make it more vivid and memorable, atleast, thats what i hope for!

Ill put a list of the words ive put a number over at the end of each chapted as ive done here.

Hope u enjoyed reading!

i took some test online and got ISTP which means i passed B)

(It doesnt i was just bored)
:>

(Also thanks for all the kind words in the comments!)