Chapter 153 - Elise Ziyao

Though the representatives had been invited at the same time,they were seated in different meeting rooms.Though the atmosphere in the building was tense,there was a department where all was calm.And that was the finance department.Every employee in this department knew that all these were just rumors.What they did not nderstand was why no one was coming ahead to clear them.The head of the Finance Department was called Liang Wenbo.He could only shake his head as the share prices of the Company were affected and the so called financial gurus discussed the fate and what could have gone wrong.But his department had orders.In fact it was almost as if they were in a lockdown.CEO Yang had closed off even entrance to this floor and only left a curt message."Have patience.And be ready to work overtime!"Liang Wenbo felt like banging his head on his desk.Just what was going on?
I

n the meeting room with James and his ȧssistant,Wang Wei was almost holding a staring contest.The terms had been simple,the three directors would hand over their shares to Ystava for their co operation,thus helping them enter the board of Directors.Once satisfied with this alliance,Wang Wei and CEO Yang would sign over the other shares to hand over total control.But James was not satisfied with that.The reason being simple,he needed to put a stop to this and help his friend and that was only possible if everything was cleared once and for all.They planned to take full control and then oust these rats called the directors.James did not know what Ryu had planned for Wang Wei but had he known,he would not have sat there quietly.

Finally seeing that Wang Wei was not relenting,he offered,"I am willing to give you whatever price you state but I want these shares as well as Ryu Long's shares."
Wang Wei heard the desperation in the man's voice and smiled,"Let me think about it CEO James."
Yang who had been silently observing Wang Wei and the three directors who had betrayed their leader could feel his heart palpitating.Boss had never told him how he was going to resolve the issue with the shares.All Yang was told that he should sign them over to whoever Wang Wei chose.But there was a hitch in the plan.Ryu Long had long suspected two of the directore but the third one had come as a shock.With the addition of this third person,the shares in control of the outside company would exceed not fifty percent but sixty percent,making it impossible to regain control.

They next entered the meeting room where the representative of the Jade Group of companies was sitting.Wang Wei was not surprised to see that the young heiress CEO was also present.With a smile that was partly grandfatherly and partly wolfish,Wang Wei smiled and said,"What a pleasant surprise,CEO Ziyao.I must apologize for making you wait.My ȧssistant has been remiss ininforming me about your presence otherwise I would dare not see the other party first."

The woman sitting in the meeting room continued to stare at Wang Wei without a change in expression.Elise was dressed in a power suit of red color.She had an air of nobility and entitlement that Wang Wei espacially hated because it reminded him of the man who had been responsible for his life's downfall.She was sitting there looking down on him as if she was a queen on her throne.He felt a smirk on his lips,but he had brought thw queen here.She wanted something that only he could give her.
With a soft but arrogant voice,Elise Ziyao said,"If you had come here first,you would not have known what the other party had to offer because I am not going anywhere until we close the deal,Mr Wang.So if i were you,I'd offer my ȧssistant a bonus for his good thinking."

Smiling thinly,Wang Wei pulled the seat opposite the woman and said,"And what makes you think,I haven't already signed the deal with the other party?Maybe I came only to refute you and would not want to make CEO Ziyao wait for a negative answer.."

Elise Ziyao,had been reclining on the seat when she suddenly leaned forward and said,"Mr Wen,if you had already closed the deal,then your lackeys would be here and not you.."

Wang Wei let out a roar of laughter that almost raised goose bumps onthe arms of those who were present.Once he was calm,he still grinned and said,"Mis Ziyao is beautiful as well as smart,there is no doubt in that.So Miss Ziyao,I already know your demands,but what can you give me that Ystava cannot?They have also offered a high price like you.Plus the CEO is a man who had made his wealth with hard work,unlike someone who climbed to the post of the CEO with her father's help.Why should I choose you then?"

Elise Ziyao looked quietly at Wang Wei letting his question hang for a minute,she then answered,"Because the enemy of an enemy is a friend.Mr Wang Wei,I am well aware that you are not a friend to Ryu Long but I am most certainly an enemy to him.Sigh!I have been looking for an opportunity to erase him for sometime now which is how I found out about you.And now that the opportunity is finally here,I do not intend to let it pass."
Wang Wei raised a questioning eyebrow at that and drawled,"An enemy?Since when did my dear Ryu Long acquire such a beautiful enemy?I have known the boy for so many years now and never heard of it.What did he do to offend you?"
"His mere existence in the world is offending enough."