Chapter 162 - Where is her hubby?

As Alicia sat there quietly looking at the scenery outside,the class had emptied.Since there was still some time before the next lecture,the students normally went out to eat and catch some fresh air.Alicia did not pay any attention to her surroundings.She was looking at the dark clouds outside which were indicating that a storm was brewing.But she was lost in the thoughts of her typhoon.It had been five weeks,since he had dumped her in this country and went back.She knew she was being harsh but she was angry at him.The first week,she had been worried out of her mind.Whenshe had first heard the news that he had been hurt in an accident,she had wished to go back immediately.But that stupid AhHai had stopped her.Then Neil had told her that the accident was planned and Ryu was fine.She had accepted that and slowly calmed her heart.Once she knew that the enemy had been eliminated,she had hoped for her hubby to come back soon.But he had disappeared.Neil and Matt were both being tight lipped abouthis condition.And the worst part was that,that stupid Ah Hai had even confiscated her passport so she could not even go back.She had tried cajoling,begging and even threatening that boy but to no avail.He was firm that she was not getting her passport until his brother came back.Currently,Alicia was staring outside at a branch that had fallen from a tree just now.Maybe she could pick that brance and bash his head with it?Or atleast threaten to until she got her passport back and she was able to go to her husband.But then she looked down at her slender fingers and wondered over the splinters and shook her head..Her wonderful reverie of bashing her youngest brother in law's head was interrupted by a figure next to her.She turned her head to see that a young girl had slid onto the bench next to her.She turned her headto ignore the 'F' girl and turned to look out of the window to make her plans.She needed to decide some punishment for Ryu as well after this!He was the one who was stupid for having a stupid brother!

(Author:I thought Ryu was typhoon?Alicia:Yeah so?A:Then why stupid?Al:Because he is a stupid typhoon.Change your novel's name!)

A small cough sounded from the bench next to her.She ignored it.Another louder cough.Ignored.Finally a loud enough cough to know that is was not a real cough.Exasperated,she turned to glare at the perpetrator and met a set of cute puppy eyes.Onita Dew was staring at her apologetically.As soon as she saw Alicia look at her she started speaking,"I am sorry for the confusion.I knew my paper was bad and so I did not check the name on that when the professor handed it..I am really sorry!And Thank you for saving me from that humiliation...I swear I am not a bad student!It's just that I wanted to rebel aganst my parents so I wrote gibberish in the paper!And Back door!I have been dragged in through the front door!You see I am somewhat of a child prodigy!Look I am not trying to brag or anything..It's just that I completed college early and now that I am 18 years,I wanted to take a break and wander the world!But my parents forced me into this university...I really just wanted to rebel..."

Onita finished her monolog in a huff and waited anxiously to see if her apology and gratefulness had been accepted.Alicia stared at Onita and wondered if she was destined to meet people who loved to talk..Did she have big ears or something!Thankfully her hubby was not like that...He was the listener in their relationship.In a minute,her mood dampened again.THe stupid man had slid into her thoughts again!How awful!He easily slid out of her life but was being a stubborn a** in getting out of her head!

Seeing Alicia stare at her with a blank face,Onita deflated like a balloon.Usually most girls did not talk to her because she was beautiful and intelligent but today when she had seen Alicia and thought that Aliia would not be the jealous tyoe since she was even more beautiful and intelligent...But seemingly Alicia was arrogant..Seeing the girl wearing her heart on a sleeve,Alicia just shook her head and smiled,"There is no need for you to say sorry.It was the professor's fault for wrongly ȧssuming and even if I had recieved an F,he did not have the right to try to humiliate me in front of everyone.So don't worry.."

Hearing Alicia's soft voice and kind words,Onita was happy again and quickly getting up from her bench planted herself on Alicia's bench and looped her around her arms."Since you do not hold grudges,we can be friends.My name is Onita and yours is Alicia,I know.Since we are going to become BFF's,we will also need to think of a unit name.Do you know I have never been ina friend's unit before!Hmm,this is so much fun!By the way,are you staying in the dorms?Or privately?Doesn't matter!If you are in the dorms,I'll just move in with you..BFF's stick together..

Alicia just stared at the girl who had just declared herself as her Bff in a span of few minutes and was at a loss..

Noticing her expression,Onita felt a little self conscious and asked,"What's wrong?"

ALicia could see the nervousness and rejection in the girl's eyes and so concealing her real thoughts answered,"Nothing is wrong!I am just wondering something..Help me find an answer please..Do we not need oxygen when we talk?"

Onita being the innocent student she was,nodded her head and decided to google the anwer to the qestion to help her bff..