Chapter 163 - Neil And Ah Hai-Dumb and Dumber?

To express her gratitude for Alicia forgiving her so quickly,Onita had convinced her to join her for lunch in the canteen.She had never seen Alicia in the canteen before and was worried about her new bff's health.Though the canteen was a part of the university's campus,it was open to all the public.At any moment of the day,the canteen was always crowded and full of people.Now was no exception.Onita pulled Alicia along and made her way to a small table in the corner.The table had only two chairs on opposite sides.It was also the only place which was unoccupied.But this was because Onita had lay claim to it on the first day of the University and with her parent's status nobody dared to gainsay her..However,before,Alicia could be dragged further,her instincts felt the imminent danger.She did not dare not trust her instincts.So she stopped Onita from further going to the table and refused to move an inch.Narrowing her eyes she stared at the students and almost immediately spotted the prank that was to be played as well as the prepetrator!HA..There was no one better at pranking than her and her real best friend Neil!In a hushed voice she asked,"Is that table reserved for you by any chance?"Onita answered with a quick nod.Hmm somebody had specifically laid a trap for her new friend.She asked Onita to order a cheeseburger for her and then pushing the girl towards the self service counter,Alicia went towards the tampered chairs and table.Instead of the chair,Alicia put her hands on the table and sat on it directly.Crossing her legs,Alicia leaned back and looked at all those anticipating eyes who had been waiting for her to take a fall.Alicia had already seen that the legs of both the chairs had been hacked off and would not be able to support any weight.

A girl in a small bȧrėly there dress approached the table and with a sweet smile said,"There are chairs here to sit and the table to keep our food.Why are you sitting on the table like a country bumpkin?I saw you come in with Onita.Are you a friend of hers?"Though the girl had been polite and said everything in a sweet voice,her eyes and expression were the opposite.It was clear that she had planned something against Onita but would not mind if someone else was caught in the trap.Sigh!I hate such sleazy people who cannot be upfront!,Alicia thought to herself.Adopting a similarly innocent expression,Alicia looked at the girl and smiled back,"I am new here,senior.I,thank you for trying to guide me to sit on the chair.But you see I have a phobia.It is quite weird but I have been told it is very curable and since senior sister is so kind,I hope you will help me.."

Just then Onita came back and saw the girl.Immediately frowning,she glared at the girl and said,"Are you trying to bother my friend?Please go away."Her piece said Onita went to sit but was stopped by Alicia when she bit out,"Onita!Why are you talking to senior sister like that!You must apologize because you misunderstood!She was not bothering me.She was trying to help me get over a phobia.Am I right senior sister?"

The girl who was being referred to as senior sister wascalled Janet and she a bit confused seeing Alicia's friendly behavior.Onita had been her arch nemesis since she had started last week.Janet had always been the school beauty and topper but she was worried about losing to Onita.So she had torturing the girl from the very beginning.But now this friend was even more beautiful and on top of it, seemingly vulnerable.Janet's biggest ȧsset was her innocent face and delicate beauty.She used her features to gain her ambitions and always threatened by new and fresh faces.Janet was in the final year and wanted to leave a mark as the most beautiful girl in National University.The only reason she was able to target Onita was her parents were as powerful as Onita's.But Alicia was more beautiful than anyone she had ever seen.And she had an air around her as if she was unaware of her beauty.

When Janet did not reply,Alicia got down from the table and lightly touched her arm."Senior Sister,are you not going to help me?",she asked in a pitiful voice.Mesmerized by the voice and wanting to take this opportunity to isolate Onita,Janet gave a smile and said,"Of course,junior sister.Tell me what sort of phobia do you have and I will help you."

Smiling like a cat,Alicia looped her arms around Janet and started speaking,"I have a phobia of chairs.Whenever I look at them I feel they are tampered and their legs would fall if I sat on them.So senior sister,please help me prove I am wrong by sitting on the chair...",then with a sudden movement Alicia pushed Janet on top of the tampered chair,causing the girl to lose her balance and sit on the chair.As soon as the weight landed on the chair,the legs gave out and Janet lay sprawled on the floor inelegantly.All the students in the canteen burst out laughing at the sight.Before Janet could react and put on an act or attack Alicia,Alicia broke into tears and cried,"See senior sister I told you I have a phobia!That is why I insisted on sitting on a table."With that she took hold of Onita's hand(who was still standing dumbstruck with the food tray in her hand) and ran out of the canteen.Once at a safe distance Alicia,they slowed down and sat in the garden finishing their food.The rest of the day passed without a major hitch.Onita had stuck to Alicia's side like glue.To her Alicia was her new idol.She wanted to learn savagery and everything from this awesome person.As they walked towards the parking lot,tired after the long day,Onita thought that today was the first time that she had seen someone genuinely befriend her instead of because of her money.She wanted to offer her a lift but before she could do that,Alica stopped in front of an ink blue Porsche 911 Carrera and said,"That is my ride.Would you like me to drop you somewhere?"However,Onita looked at the woman in front of her and felt at a loss of words.The reason for that was not the luxury car but the two men who came to stand next to it.Onita stared at the two hotness personified people and wondered if she was dreaming.She wanted to pinch herself..Alicia looked at the dazed woman and turned to see what had caused the girl to shut up.Seeing the two men standing there,Alicia's face immediately set into a scowl and she said,"Dumb and Dumber!Why are you here?"