9. Friends

"So rooster head and pretty eyeballs guy left you to die, the psycho hybrid guy didn't look for you and you have been sleeping beauty for 900 years

"So rooster head and pretty eyeballs guy left you to die, the psycho hybrid guy didn't look for you and you have been sleeping beauty for 900 years. Tragic."

The next day, Dianna sat in the Salvatore living room as she explained her whole story to the gang. Caroline and Bonnie trusted her completely at this point. Stefan and Alaric were getting warm. Damon and Elena still remained skeptical of her intentions.

"So rooster head and pretty eyeballs guy left you to die, the psycho hybrid guy didn't look for you and you have been sleeping beauty for 900 years. Tragic." Damon said in annoyance as he looked at Dianna while rolling his eyes.

"Damon!" Caroline exclaimed.

"Don't listen to him. He's an insensitive ass." Bonnie said as she glared at Damon.

"So that's it? She tells you some sob story and you all are just ok with it?" Elena asked in disbelief.

Caroline scoffed and replied "Seriously! When bad things happen to you, it's tragedy. When the same things happen to others, it's a sob story? God, Elena!" 

"Caroline's right, Elena. Don't be so harsh on her. And yes, we trust her. She was sleeping in a coffin for 900 years! What do you think she wants with a bunch of teenagers?" Bonnie said in annoyance.

Elena rolled her eyes at them and stormed off while Damon ran behind her.

"I think I should leave. I really want to see him. Thank you for all your help." Dianna said as she looked at the four.

"No problem." Stefan said with a smile.

"Ok, if he leaves you for some cheap version of you, I'm gonna shove the white oak stake through his heart and rip Dianna -2.0's blonde hair from her head." Caroline said as she and Bonnie went with her to help her pack.

************

Dianna stood leaning on the hood of the taxi as she looked at the sky. She felt someone stand next to her.

"You know, even though her mind doesn't love you at this moment, but she loves you with all her heart. That is why it is called mind compulsion. Funny little thing, isn't it?" Dianna said as she looked at him.

"Even if he found another dope version of you, he still loves you with all his heart. He'll come running back to you the second he sees you. And even if he doesn't believe his eyes, his heart knows that it is you, in the flesh." Damon said looking at her.

"Doubt me all you want, Damon. But you of all people should know how much I want to see Niklaus. Just as much as you want Elena to love you again." Dianna said as Damon took a swing from his flask.

"I believe you, coffin girl. Maybe it's nice to have some strong allies on my side. So, friends?" Damon asked, offering her a flask of alcohol.

"New friends, mate." She said as she drank from his flask and winced at it's taste.

______________________________________________________________

Sorry guys, short chapter. But the next will be when she arrives in NOLA and a glance at what is currently happening with the Mikaelsons.

VOTE/ COMMENT/ FOLLOW if you like!

Love y'all. Bye!