Chapter 4 ~ Jiraya The Gallant

KAKASHI'S POV

I can't help but feel nervous because for one, i know that tomorrow is the day dad is gonna take that horrible mission.

I've already figured that i was just going to send out a clone to go, since it would be much saver for my identity. If i ever get caught i can just disperse the shadow clone.

The shadow clone of course would be at the same hight as i was before.. well before all this.. or the same hight ad i am going to be in the future (?)

But anyway other than that I'll just use a red scarf to cover up the bottom part of my face. And the color should be enough to distract people with a bit of genjutsu that is.

The clothing... Well I'm not really one for fashion so I'll just use sukea's style of clothing with the purple marking. And it should have dark blue eyes.

And as for training goes, i think my chakra should be on par with how it would be if i didnt... Well.. die..

Other than that my taijutsu is going along great with gai's spar and minato-sensei's training.

Talking about minato-sensei, he has been asking about me since my change in attitude is weird but i feel off trying to act like how i was as a kid. So I've been skill fully avoiding the subject or just shrugged it off.

"Kakashi, i have a mission tomorrow. Will you be okay alone tomorrow?" Dad said successfully bringing me out of my thoughts.

"I'll be fine dad i'm a chunin now, not a genin anymore. That means I'm an adult so i can take care of my self thank you very much." Oh yeah i forgot i became a chunin last year. Oh and in a few more weeks i'm turning 7...

"Yes, yes. Daddy's little pup is now growing up." He said ruffling my hair, much to my annoyance. My hair is all over the place now, it was already messy enough before. And yet the feeling of familiarity makes me feel happy and i just can't help but smile. As i moved his hand away from patting my head.

~MIDNIGHT~

I woke up to prepare for tomorrow's mission. I got my weapons' pouch and everything I'll need for tomorrow and went back to bed, before dad noticed I'm awake. It helps that he was already asleep.

~TOMORROW MORNING~

"Alright than kakashi I'll be going now." He said while ruffling my hair and giving me a warm smile.

"Just get going already! You don't wanna keep them waiting for you just because you were ruffling my hair!" I said while moving his hand away from my head.

"Yes, i suppose it wouldn't do well to be late, would it. Good bye son" he said giving me another soft smile.

As he walked out the door i quickly put my hands together forming a hand seal for a shadow clone. And the next moment there was a shadow clone next to me.

I took a paper seal from my pocket and placed it on the clone.

"There that should keep you from dissipating of chakra exhaustion." The clone nodded and performed a henge. That quickly ran out to catch up with dad's team.

~THE LAND OF TEA~
CLONE KAKASHI'S POV

I've been trailing them for a while until we finally got here. I made sure none of them realized that I'm here, so i kept a tight raps at my chakra and make sure my sent was not trackable by any means.

'Looks like they'll be taking a break here for a bit..'

'Hmm? What's that?'

'Wait... Is that..? Jiraya!? Pretty sure it's him...'

'Hmm.. just because I'm here to help dad doesn't mean i can't have some fun..'

I thought as a mischievous smile crept up on my face.

I followed him into the bar and saw him sitting alone at the table in the corner. I walked up to him and set on the table.

"Oh. Who might you be?" He said looking up at me from whatever he was doing before.

"My name is sukea, jiraya-sama. Nice to meet you. I heard a lot about you jiraya-sama." I said.

"Ohoho. A fan i see. Yes it is i the great jiraya of the legendary sannin. I am the toad sannin. Nice to meet you young man. What can i help you with?" He said. I'm glad he never changes even after all those years.

I gave him a smile and took out one of the books he written and this one is the one he just recently released so it wouldn't be suspicious at all.
'The Tale of the Utterly Gutsy Shinobi'

"You see I'm a bit of a fan. If i could, can i get the autograph of the great jiraya." I said giving the book to him.

"Yes of course someone as great as me would have many fans." He said as he signed the back of the book.

"Here you go." He said giving the book back to me.

JIRAYA'S POV

as the man who calls himself sukea stood up to leave. I let out a sighed.

Just before he left out the door i heard him saying: "oh and good luck finding the child of prophecy." He said with a wave of his hand and walked out the door.

I was surprised to hear him said that and the moment i was able to catch my self i ran straight through the door looking left and right and sign of the silver-hared man to no avail. He was gone.

I tried searching his chakra signature but i couldn't find him anywhere.

I let out a rather loud sigh. That man seeming had the chakra of a normal civilian but, i would know better since chakra could be faked.

As i let out another sigh i went back in to get to my room.

'I thing it's just about time i head back to konoha anyway'

CLONE KAKASHI'S POV

i looked from a near by tree and mentally signed. I'm glad he didn't noticed me here.

Welp that was fun. I couldn't help but mess with them. Their reaction is just so funny. Realizing that i knew something like that.

I thought as i let out an inaudible laugh.