Chapter 17: Meeting Venion Stan (2)

"Normal Speech"
'Thought'
**********************************

"You are a very interesting person."

The wealthy Count who resides in the outskirts of the northeast without being part of any faction. Who would try to develop a relationship with such a family? If anything, people would just be greedy to take that land as their own.

However, Venion didn't like Cale as a person. The trash eldest son and a smarter younger son. The fact that their relationship didn't worsen even after the younger brother was chosen as the successor in replacement of the older brother, made Venion thought of his elder brother. That person wasn't worthy of being Stan's successor.

Nevertheless, Venion had to kept up the act of a proper noble, and hand the reigns of this incident to Cale. "An unexpected obstacle has made me waste my time, but I guess it was a pretty good thing since I got to make your acquaintance, Young master Cale."

An unexpected obstacle. Venion was referring to the old man. He was disappointed at the fact that his time was wasted because of the old man, and still wanted to finish this on happy note.

"It looks like you need to teach your subordinate to clearly distinguish between the people who have the right to travel across this road and this earth, as well as the people who have the right to make them stop."

As a well-known Marquis's unofficial successor, this is the most he could do to the trash of the Count's family. His tone suggested that even though they were both Young masters, their statuses were completely different.

Of course, Cale was just standing there quietly. He wasn't the type to pay attention to a dog's yapping, though he couldn't said the same thing as Ron and Beacrox who seemed to misunderstood his silence.

'This guy really wants to die fast, even though I've been trying to keep you alive longer.' Cale thought after sneakily signal Ron and Beacrox to calm down their vicious aura.

The uncomfortable old man was quickly kneeled down to the ground, shaking, when he got a glance from Venion. In turn, Choi Han's hands were shaking as he watched the old man apologized.

The corner of Venion's lips started to go up, he was satisfied with this reaction.

Cale called out Venion with a smile. "Young master Venion"

Once Venion turned his head back to him, Cale asked him a question. "Are you done?"

"...I am" Venion was curious about what this trash wanted to do after asking him that. What he didn't expect was....

Cale crouched down. His expensive clothes started to touch the ground. He looked toward the shaking hands of the old man.

'Haa, it's getting dangerous if I let this bastard continued running his mouth.' Cale was certain he heard the sound of Choi Han taking a deep breath to hold his anger as well as the fact that Ron's benign smile was growing vicious by the second.

(Tsuki: Ron had at one point during the conversation between Cale and Venion, moved to stand silently behind Venion, as if he could kill the guy as soon as Cale give him a go. That's how Cale see Ron's expression.)

As the matter of fact, Cale was really tempted to let these two people do as they please with Venion, but this guy is needed alive, for now. He shall not be given an easy death, anyway.

Cale put his hand on the old man's shoulder. Venion's eyes twitched at the action. A noble's hand was touching a commoner.

"Old man"

"Y-Yes?" The old man was extremely shocked as he lifted his head to look at the red-haired noble.

"Where's the bar?" Cale asked casually.