3

"Do you think gay marriage is a good example for our next generation?" 

"Yes. It is a good example. It'll show them to be who they want to be and not be ashamed"

"Are you saying that some people are faking who they think they are?"

"No. I'm saying that coming out or being who they wanna be is gonna show the next generation to not be afraid, ashame, embarrassed"

"But men and women is only allowed, is only for each other. How are two men gonna make a child? Children's just don't fall from the sky"

"That's also the reason why there's an orphanage. So they can adopt the children who were left by their mother or father or both. So the orphans can have a home-"

"Still. Men and men aren't acceptable. Woman and a woman isn't also. It's a sin-" I cut him off cause bitch I'm ready to throw hands.

"Love is love. No matter what your gender identity is. Not everything is meant to be followed. Yes being gay is a sin, being homophobic is a sin aswell. Having sex before marriage is aslo a sin. Eating meat is also a sin. Cussing is a sin. So we all have sins and being straight or homophobic doesn't make you less of a sinner. You might say 'yuck how can two women fall in love?' 'how can two men hold hands in public' well let me tell you this. Falling in love is one of the greatest feeling and you will realize that when you find the one. You will realize that you will do anything for the person you love. You will realize that you don't care about what other people say, because the only thing you will care is the person. Not all men are for women. It's okay if you don't support gay marriage or the LGBT+ just respect them and they'll respect you. Because the way you treat them is the way they will treat you." I said while glancing at Jennie.

"Because the way we act now will affect the next generation. If you act homophobic in front of them, they're gonna be homophobic to others or they might be afraid to come out. Your action will show them how to act around others, how they will treat others. Be who you want to be. Be proud of your pride. Don't be sorry for being who you are, be thankful cause you know who you are. That being said, Gay Marriage should be legalize in ever country and should be respected" Rosé posie said. Everyone started clapping.

"Well said Ms. Manoban and Ms. Park" Jennie said looking proud at me. I smile at her and secretly mouthed an 'I love you' and she mouthed it back making sure no one saw it.

"Quit it lovebirds students might catch you" Rosé said elbowing me.

"Okay that's all for today. See you guys tomorrow" Jennie said and started putting her things inside her bag.

"Let me help you Miss. Kim" I heard some guy said. I instantly snap my head in front only to see the jock trying to flirt with my wife! I was about to go to them when Rosé held my arm.

"Relax Lisa he's just a student, he's nothing compare to you" Rosé whispered calmly.

"It's Mrs. Kim to you Mr. Richard. And I didn't ask for your help so please I advise you to just sit down and study your next lesson" That's my wife y'all she just roasted the jock!

Before she went out she looked at me and smiled not minding some students. She's so bold.

"What the heck was that supposed to be nerd" Ahh the burnt jock said. You see what I did there? Cause my wife roasted him. No? Okay.

I look at him blankly before sitting down next to chaeng. "Hey answer me!".

"Why don't you just do what Mrs. Kim said eh?" I mumble.

He suddenly pulled my collar, making me shook and everyone inside the classroom even Rosé.

"Yah! Put her down!" Rosé said standing up.

"Oh yeah? What are you gonna do about it?" This bitch...

"Rosie, it's okay. I'm sorry I just returned Mrs. Kim's smile, it'll be rude if I don't" I said and bowed.

"Tsk. Loser" He then let go of my collar and went back to his seat. What a jerk.

"You okay?" I just nod and sat back down

__________________________________

Boring I know. I'll try better next time.

~M <3

                             -Knorr Cubes-