049.

THE REUNION

drivers license by olivia rodrigo

they'll never know you the way that i do

⸺THE weird, drugged adventure continues. When the elevator finally came to stop, Dustin and Erica were able to get the door open. And when they walked out, Steve, Cory, Tiffany and Robin were acting...Well.

"Woah! Guys, can you taste the air?" All four of them put their tongues out and started laughing again. "I taste it! I taste it!"

Suddenly, Russian guards appeared at the gate and yelled, "Stop!"

The teenagers were unbothered by it and Tiffany was even waving at the guards. Dustin and Erica had to push them through another door and they were really not cooperating.

"Why are we running?" Steve said oddly happily. Dustin and Erica ignored him, but Tiffany didn't. "I think we're going to get ice cream."

"Ice cream! Woo!" Cory jumped in.

They were all walking through the halls that Mike, Will, Lucas and Max would use to sneak in through the movie theater, but Erica had to pull along Robin and Steve by the hand as Dustin did the same with his siblings. They got to the movie theater and started running to a cinema after Dustin made sure the coast was clear. Erica and Dustin didn't have to drag them anymore, but when they were going in, Steve quickly grabbed a bag of popcorn from the trash. When they walked in, Back To The Future was playing. Dustin and Erica lead them down to the front of the theater and sat the four teenagers down on the end where four empty chairs were conveniently together.

"You four, sit."

"No, no, no! These seats are too close!" Robin said as they were all forced to sit down. "Yeah, these seats blow."

"Then don't watch the movie." Cory retorted. "But we wanna watch it."

"Then watch it!" The person behind Tiffany shushed Dustin to which she shushed him back. "Whatever you do, don't go anywhere."

"Fine, Dad!" Tiffany put her head against Steve's shoulder and laughed. He laughed back. Dustin shook his head and him and Erica walked to the other end of the row and sat down in two seats that were conveniently together. Steve and Tiffany were eating the trash popcorn. They were randomly laughing at the movie and Cory asked Tiffany, "What's happening?"

"I don't know." Tiffany poked Robin's cheek and leaned closer to her to listen. "I'm very thirsty."

"Me too." The looked at each other knowingly and stood up. Tiffany grabbed Steve's hand and he left the popcorn in the seat while Cory got up willingly. They walked out of the cinema without Erica noticing and Dustin had left the theater a few minutes ago. Tiffany got a drink from the fountain and then let Steve go after her. Tiffany laid down on the ground on her back and Robin and Cory were leaning against the wall as Steve was practically laying on top of the fountain as he was drinking.

"That's amazing." Steve for some reason really liked the water. Robin suddenly spoke up about the confusing movie. To them, at least. "So, like, I wasn't totally focused in there or anything, but...I'm pretty sure that mom was trying to bang her son."

Steve giggled as Cory was just confused. "Wait, wait. The hot chick was Alex P. Keaton's mom?"

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure." Tiffany was now confused. "But they're the same age."