Chapter 4: The Prophecy

A/N: I want to see Namjoon in that fit :3

Main Palace, Abelia

"Blessing and Prosperity to the Future sun of Abelia '' Everyone lowered their heads as the Crown Prince entered the meeting agenda, he took the head seat of the table and signaled them to take a seat.

"Proceed with the meeting" Namjoon said.

"Your Highness, we are still in the mid of investigating about the disappearance of The Sword" a mage started the meeting.

"We searched the whole continent and found nothing," he continued. "We look over to Land of Sanerio, with the help of her arm Lady Chaeyoung Gan Trian but there are no clue as to why she would vanish without a word"

"With her Telos Sword left on the floor of Eleanor Palace, The society has been in rumor that—"

"Rubbish! Are you saying that The Sword is dead?!" They faced the floor as he abruptly stood up from his seat. It's been over three weeks since the demon appeared in Eleanor palace and her sudden disappearance.

"You are not looking enough! Find her everywhere even if it cost you your life!" "She is The Sword! There are reasons for her disappearance and cowardice is not one of them!"

"But Your Highness—" A high noble was cut of the moment he saw the flaming emerald eyes of The Crown Prince.

"What? You're gonna say that she left her obligation as a sword?" He read him like a book, he knew they wouldn't lie to him as his eyes can sense any slight deception in their word, and if he did he would crush their heart the moment he found out they're lying.

"I grew up with the Duchess, and overlooking her duty as an inheritor never slip her mind! She would never abandon the responsibility of The Sword!" "So get your bloody thought off of your heads this instant, or I'll make sure everyone of you will regret being born!"

"Keep looking! or all of you here will rise into the arms of the Goddess!" He looks at them with his flaming emerald eyes.

"Pardon me Your Highness" the High Priest catches his attention.

"I agreed that the sword is not in Abelia or even across the whole Elgonia" He said in brief.

"What are you implying?" Namjoon asked him.

"Your Highness, I know you are aware that there is a magic called Evrima— a spell that is used when finding something or someone using the lines in The Dome of Records" The High Priest said.

The Dome of Records is where the lines of people are collected. No normal people could ever enter that place. Only Iremia, Mage Master, and High Priest are allowed to enter that room.

"A blue light line is for objects, a dark line is when a person/creature is dead, a green light when finding a person/creature that is alive, and red line for your destined partner"he paused.