Jane Foster X Asgardian Reader (Marvel)

Summary: Y/N follows Thor down to Midgard after he is banished by their father.

~~~~

Third person pov...

"I can't believe Thor is gone" said the youngest child of Odin, Y/N wasn't happy that her big brother was gone, she and Froggatt were shocked to find out that Thir had been sent to earth.

"Mother what shall we do?" Asked Y/N she was worried her chamber doors then opened and her Father stepped inside.

He dismissed the guard at her door, he wanted to speak with his Daughter and Wife alone.

"You shall do nothing daughter" said Odin making Y/N glared at him "why not father" she asked him, Figga gave Y/N a look but her face said it all. Odin glared right back at him youngest.

"I'm sorry Y/N, but i had to banish Thor,he is arrogant, stupid and to focused on  war, so i sent him to midguard to live as a mortal"reasoned the all father.

Y/couldn't help but agree she loves Thor but he is arrogant and stupid.

"But still as a mortal, he could die! Father I don't want to loose my brother" with that said the young girl stood up and walked awesome her parents and to the Bifrost.

Y/N rode her horse to the Bifrost, Heimdal the gatekeeper of the Bifrost saw Y/N coming.

"My lady, of to see Thor" he said knowing already what she was going to do. She nodded confidently "Yes I am, my father cannot stop me"said Y/N she was determined to protect her brother.

Once she arrived on Midguard she looked around and found herself bu a road it wasn't busy she was confused though.

"Crap where am i?" she asked knowone.

Then a truck came up from the distance it stopped next to Y/N she then heard a voice called out to her "sister" it was Thor.

She had found him "Brother" she yelled back.

Thor got out of the truck he was and in and grabbed Y/N into a hug, Y/N used to his bear hugs just smiled.

Thor then led Y/N  into the van where she saw a beautiful lady.

"Lady Jane this is my little sister and Y/N this is the Lady Jane" said Thor the two shook hands and smiled.

"Hi" ~ Y/N

"Hey yourself" said Jane making Y/N laugh.

The end!

Hope you liked this oneshot for Jane!

Word count: 420