Chapter 4

"Did you just slap me?" Viraj asked as he stared at his hand that just got slapped away.

"I...I told....you to...not touch me. I will...protect myself." She managed to speak as tears fell on the floor. She didn't want to cry. But, she had never thought that such a day would come in her life. She could be killed today! She could be physically and sexually assaulted today! She could never go back home and meet her parents and sister again. But, only one thing played in her mind. She will protect herself even if she dies. At least her parents would be proud of her. She thought.

"Boss." Gaurav interrupted Viraj by putting a hand on his shoulder." She might be innocent. What if she really saved your sister? It would be wrong to treat her like this if she indeed protected Ananya." He added and tried to make some sense.

Sneha only looked at the floor while her tears flowed freely.

Viraj looked at her for a while more before he finally took a step back. He didn't understand what bothered him more. Her resistance towards being checked by a man or her resistance to being touched by him. He better hoped it was the former because he had never met a woman who has resisted him. And it would hit his...male ego.

"Call Ananya." He told Gaurav as he went back to the sofa and sat casually.

Sneha sighed in relief. She wiped her tears away and focused on the floor again. Viraj kept on staring at her.

"Bhai. You called me?" Ananya asked as she came back downstairs.

Viraj finally looked away from Sneha and turned to face his sister.

"Ananya, take her to the guest room and check her thoroughly for any...suspicious thing. You know what I mean. And I am trusting this task on you because she doesn't want my men to touch her. If you try to play any trick, you better know what will happen." Viraj said the last sentence to Sneha. But, Sneha wasn't even looking at him. It infuriated him even more.

"Yes, bhai. Come Sneha." Ananya guided her the way.

In the guest room, Sneha sighed in relief.

"I hope he didn't threaten you?" Ananya asked cautiously as she asked Sneha to sit on the bed.

Sneha sat on the comfy bed while giving a once over to the room. It was a huge room. It was only slightly smaller than her entire house itself! She wondered how exactly huge the mansion is if a guest room was this luxurious.

"Why is he doubting me? I was just trying to protect you!" She sighed.

"Bhai is like that. He doesn't trust anyone. Especially, when it comes to family, he is always at the edge. I am really sorry for bringing you trouble." Ananya said and Sneha could see that she was being honest.

"You can check me now." Sneha said so that she can get over this quickly and go home. She wondered if her parents had already gone to the police!

"Can I use someone's phone here? I need to inform my parents that I am alright and that I will come back soon." Sneha said as Ananya began searching her.

"I don't think bhai would allow it until he is satisfied that you are innocent. He won't let you contact any outsider till then. I will ask him as soon as we got out, okay?" Ananya suggested. Sneha only nodded in response.

Sneha controlled her laughter when Ananya touched her thighs. She was ticklish there.

"Okay. We are done. Let's go out. And, please, don't talk too much in front of bhai. He doesn't like it." Ananya said as she finished her task.

Sneha nodded again. She wasn't interested in talking to him either.

When they came out, Ananya informed her brother that she found nothing on Sneha.