warnings & author's note

Hello everyone! ❤ Welcome to the story of Aiden and Nevaeh. Thank you so much for clicking on this book. I can now finally post this long-awaited story.

Before we begin, there are some things I'd like you to know beforehand *wink wink

Warnings

1. This story has an age gap between the main characters. The gap is nine years. Nevaeh is 19, while Aiden is 28. Yes, I'm aware that some people will think that it's big, but in real life, it actually happens to a lot of amazing couples.

2. This story will not have mature content in the early chapters, but it will later.

3. The main characters in this book, Nevaeh and Aiden, have appeared in my other books. BUT, don't worry, for those of you who haven't read my other books, you don't have to read them to understand this story.

All of the main characters in Spencer Series and My Universe Series will appear again in this book (yayyy!). If you haven't got any idea who they are, don't worry. I'll introduce them in this book. I'll describe who they are and their relationship with the main characters.

4. Some of you asked me whether this story would be as angsty as my previous story. Well, no, this story won't be depressing. It will be deeply emotional, yes, but I will try to make you laugh as well.

5. You're going to see the vulnerable side of the male lead, Aiden. There will be many POVs of him and you may even get deeper into him more than Nevaeh. Of all the six books I've published, three have broken/traumatized male leads (Jake, Cal, and Aiden). I'm sorry, but I hope you understand that they aren't always perfectly strong. Men can be vulnerable too. They have feelings and they may be hurting just as much.

We Were Meant to BeStart: October 1st, 2021End: April 30th, 2023

We Were Meant to Be
Start: October 1st, 2021
End: April 30th, 2023

(C) 2021 Anya Jayvyn. All Rights Reserved. No plagiarism, copying, reposting, redistribution allowed. If spotted please notify me IMMEDIATELY.

I may not hesitate to take any legal action against those who steal my works.