Chapter 21

3rd Person POV

"Who are you and what do you mean by 'backup'?" Junmyeon questioned with a skeptic look on his face.

The man stepped forward and held out his hand, "I'm an agent from the DPU or dangerous powers unit and I'm here to obtain that girl over there and bring her back to my commanding officer."

"The only way to prevent the prophecy is to kill her," Junmyeon stated, "you cannot just simply contain the girl."

"Yes we can, the DPU has been  preparing for this for over twenty years, while I've been training for ten years, we know what we're doing."

The man slowly approached the group of people encircling Y/n. He pulled something out of his pocket and put some on his hand.

"I'm getting old now," he put his face towards the powder as everyone looked confused about his statement, "but I can still take all of you down"

He blew the powder at the group and slowly they all collapsed to the floor, all but one, Y/n. The girl had worry painted across her features as she stared at the group.

"Now come here girl, while I'm asking nicely."

Y/n POV

I stared at the supposed agent blankly. Had this DPU dedicated a whole squad to me? What did he mean by preparing for this? But most of all, what had he just done to those guys and my parents?

"What are you gonna do if I say no," I questioned.

"I will obtain you by any means, whether you comply or not."

I frowned, "well then it seems you will have to use those other means to obtain me."

I smirked at the agent. Clearly, I must be more powerful than him and the other agents if they had to prepare for me for over twenty years. While they trained, I lived a normal life. Couldn't they have tried to get me earlier? Now he had to face me when I am at my full strength.

"Have it your way then," he scoffed, probably annoyed at my arrogance.

I only rolled my eyes, I was sick of this shit. Nobody was gonna control me now, not my parents, not this prophecy, and definitely not this random agent guy.

"Come at me," I spoke confidently.

The man lunged towards me, but I easily dodged his slow movements and took to the sky. It's not like he could fly or anything, so I am safe up here.

"You think your so clever girl, but I have some tricks up my sleeve."

Instantly I saw a drive quickly approach me. I scoffed, this drone was gonna hurt me. It was the size of my hand, what could it do?

"Really this is all you've—," I chocked up as electricity climbed up my arm. I froze in shock that little drone is electrocuting me. Without noticing it I started to fall. Just as I was about to crash to the ground, two arms wrapped around my form.

"I feel much better now," one of the boys grinned at me, "that was a nice energy boost."

"What are you—," the agent doubled over in pain as the boy shot the electricity at him. Was he siphoning the electricity from me?

"Okay, now that that's talked care of," he said as he pulled off the bug that the drone shot, "let's get out of here."

The boy walked towards his friends and one by one sent a small shock of electricity at them to wake them up, then he proceeded to do the same thing with my parents.

"Hey," I spoke up my face red with embarrassment, "you can put me down now."

"Oh," get flushed, "sorry about that."