Chapter Fifty Nine

A/N: Hi loves! Oh my god, it's been so long. Thank you all for being so patient with me! Here it is, a new update!

Hope everyone is well! 💖

Now without further ado, here's how Y/n and Chris have been doing with the new beybey😋....

Big time skip!

ALSO! Big announcement before you read. I picked the name of the baby, please be respectful and positive about it. I don't tolerate negativity at all, this a positive space where we all share our love for Chris .

Even though I've never had any problems with any of you I'm the past, you guys are the best and so supportive! ♥️

Okay, okay, I'll stop talking...

**FIVE months later**

"wahhh, wahhh," Was the sound that woke me up in the middle of the night.

I was cuddling Chris from behind, as he slept on his side, snoring.

Quickly realizing that my baby was crying, in her room which was right across from us.

She normally slept with Chris and I but we recently have been trying to get her to sleep in her crib.

She does great when Chris rocks her to sleep, after I feed her. But as soon he places her in the crib, fast asleep she's gone, until...

...she starts crying as soon as she feels she's not in her father's arms, she starts to cry.

"Chris," I mumble into his back, the blaring baby monitor next to me by my ear, just hanging around between my pillow and the headboard.

"Hm?" he groans.

"She's crying, again."

I sigh, because Chris and I were so comfortable, his body nice and warm against mine, he was basically just a big body pillow for me.

"Okay, I'll go get her." He says, so I unwrap my arms from his waist and move my leg which was over his hip to allow him to get up and walk over to the nursery.

I hear him grunt softly, since he's barefoot and walking on our cold hardwood floors.

We're still living in the big house here, in Boston.

For the time being, but once the baby turns 6 months. Chris and I are headed back to LA, to continue our careers.

But of course we will occasionally fly back and forth between our home here in Boston and in LA.

"What's wrong Jelly Bean?" I hear Chris from inside the baby's room.

As soon as she heard his voice she stopped crying. I took a deep breath because I knew I had to go downstairs and grab her bottle and I really didn't want to leave my warm bed.

I didn't even realize I had fell asleep when Chris comes into the room holding our daughter in his arms, feeding her a bottle.

"You're the best." I whisper, reaching out to hold my baby's hand. Well, she really just holds my finger.

I smile, watching her look up at her dad, wide awake.