Chapter 23

Noah held me after, making me feel like I was the only thing in the world that mattered to him. 

"Was that okay?" he said kissing my forehead "Was I okay?"

"I can't say it didn't hurt. Because it hurt a whole lot" I said smirking "But I heard the second time is better" I winked at him. Certainly not ready to go again so soon but wanting to get a kick out of him. He gets so funny when someone winds him up. 

"Who's expert now? I've got the stamina of a wold baby, you just watch" Noah lent down again to kiss my neck. He started placing small kissed down between my breasts and kept going until he got to my navel. My body reacted and my hips lifted to meet his touch. His hands ran down the side of my legs and he kissed my inner thigh. 

Despite being in a daze from the current events, I was certain I heard the door click. Noah came up from under the covers assuring me that he heard the same. 

"Shit. That must be the boys" said Noah

"They weren't meant to be back so soon!" I said nervously looking back at Noah "You have to get out of here, they can't find out like this. Not yet. I'm not ready for it" I was worried. Who knows what they would do to Noah, and to me if they saw us in bed together. 

"Look at me princess" I did as he said "They won't like it, but they will get used to the idea. But I do agree, catching us in bed together is probably not the best idea" he smirked and kissed my cheek standing up from the bed.

He pulled on his tracksuit bottoms and walked over to door, hoping to make a sneaked entrance before either of my brothers came upstairs

"See you later girlfriend" he whispered, winking at me. The sexual tension already needing releasing again

"Goodbye boyfriend. I like you" I replied

"I like you too" said Noah, and he walked out silently and shut the door. 

Tonight was special. If you would've told me this morning that I would no longer be a virgin by this evening, and it would be my sexy hunk of a roommate Noah taking my virginity I would've laughed. Sure, it wasn't like the movies. It hurt like hell, and I felt awkward not knowing how to reciprocate. But it was magical and he really did treat me like his princess. I was looking forward to it happening again. 

I am also going to sleep with a boyfriend. Noah was my boyfriend. I HAVE A FRICKEN BOYFRIEND. 

-

Morning with the boys was always a rowdy event. But today there was an unspoken rule between Noah and I. It was like we both knew if we looked at one another, we'd want to jump each others bones there and then. And that was definitely not polite table manners, especially with my brothers there. 

"You were up last night mate?" Said Jace looking over at Noah with a mouthful of cereal 

"There's this girl I've been seeing. We were talking" he said smirking down at his food

"Good for you dude" said Seb standing up from the table "You will have to invite her to Maya's birthday party tomorrow"

"Oh shit I forgot about that" I said throwing down my spoon. My brothers had organised a small gathering for some friends and I to celebrate my 18th. Nothing to elaborate because I was still grounded, but you only turn 18 once so they agreed to let me do something small. Ella and Grace were coming round early and I planned to tell them everything. I knew they wouldn't tell my brothers and I wasn't sure how much longer I could keep it to myself!

"Language" said Jace slapping me round the side of my head playfully. I rubbed it, not saying anything in return. Just rolling my eyes. 

"Ummm, oh um yeah. I'll ask her" replied Noah to the earlier question. This would be funny. I was his girlfriend, he couldn't bring someone else right. I am not sure I wanted to see another girl on his arm, even if she was acting as a decoy. 

"Can I at least go shopping today?" I said pleadingly to my brothers "If I have to spend my birthday tomorrow with you punks can I at least do it in a nice outfit"

"Alright. But be back by dinner" said Seb 

"Thanks bro" I said standing up and kissing him on the head before putting my bowl in the empty sink. 

I was 18 tomorrow and finally an adult. Maybe my brothers would be more accepting of Noah and I's relationship knowing I was now legally an adult. I was going to make the most of an average situation tomorrow. Sure we had a nice back yard and my brothers were pretty chill as a whole, but I was still grounded and still their little sister, I wasn't sure how much they would let me enjoy tomorrow night. But BRING IT ON!

How will Maya's 18th birthday party work out? Will anyone spill the beans on her and Noah's relationship?

Wow. Waking up this morning with so many more views and reads on my story has motivated me to keep going. I have loved writing this story after reading other 'brothers best friend' stories for many years! I hope you are enjoying it!