Part 16

Y/n's POV

Today was a very tiring day. Saylah was asleep the whole time so she wasn't really a problem.

But at first everything was fine. That was until we got to the airport. When we got to the check in counters there was a problem with both of us still being minors so I had to call my grandma and John b. To pretend to be Rafes dad so that the airport would clear us to get on the plane.

Then once all of that was over, the security line was just overly long. My legs hurt and my are started falling asleep because Saylah is dead weight when she's sleeping. Me and Rafe were able to check our bags but we still had Saylah bag and Rafe carried that.

Then we were finally seated and Rafe had gotten us some coffee and donuts but then we heard over the loud speaker that our flight was delayed 2 hours.

So not only did we get shit for being minors and had the added stress of being late all for it to be delayed.

Amazing.

All in all we made it back home and the only problem now is that Saylah was now awake and thriving and me and Rafe look like we're dead and need sleep.

So now me and Rafe are at the store buying energy drinks and coffee along with other munchie snacks. We also invited the Pogues to come over so we have weed to.

We invited Kelce and Topper but they said they didn't want to be around the Pogues.

I guess that stupid shit is still going on.

"Babe, should we get passion fruit or strawberry mango?" Rafe asked

"Uhhhh strawberry mango." I said .

"Cool." He put both of them in the cart.

"What was the point in asking?" I chuckled.

"I thought you giving me an answer would help me decide which ones better." He said.

I laughed at him and kissed his cheek as we made our way to the check out.

Once we had made it home, the Pogues had pulled up right behind us.

"Omg Y/n!!" Kiara and Sarah shouted as they both jumped on me.

"Hey guys! What the hell since when are you guys friends?" I asked

"Since yesterday, how was Chicago?" Kie said.

"Oh it was super fun, I really -" I was cut off.

"Hey little sister, long time now see." John B. shouted pushing the girls out of the way and embracing me in a tight hug.

"I missed you so much, you keep the Pogues in order, these guys are to much for me." He wined dramatically.

"I wasn't gone that long." I laughed.

"4 days is enough." John B. Said letting go as JJ was behind him.

"Omg guys my smoking buddy is back, y'all aren't ready for this!" JJ picked me up spinning me around.

"I missed you to JJ." I squealed.

He put me back down and they all looked at Rafe who had Saylah on his hip and my luggage in his hand.

"Hey Rafe, how are you?" John b. walked over and dabbed him up.

  "Uh I'm good man, you?" Rafe hesitated.

"Im good, thanks for taking care of her." He pointed to me and Saylah.

"Um, yea." Rafe was confused.