47. someone else

Chapter 47

Oriya Deronte

"He's not coming." I sigh, trying to convince the four dumbasses in front of me. 

They all shake their heads in disagreement and continue to stare at the stairs and elevator door, thinking Vincent will come downstairs to say goodbye to us since we're leaving for good and going back to my estate.

It was officially the last day of the truce. The second I step foot in America, Vincent would be my greatest rival again. Seems like he was already at a head start with the way he told me he hated me last night.

I knew he didn't care enough to say goodbye so there was no point in me waiting here for him to come down. The other idiots thought otherwise, as they refused to let me step foot out the door until he did.

Couldn't lie and say it didn't hurt though. Every second I would check the stairs or the elevator door, thinking and praying he would be there. I eventually gave up on the idea and just let it be.

I sigh, "You're wasting my time."

"Shush! He'll come." Lucas hushes me.

"I told you guys. He literally hates my guts." I said.

"Let's kidnap Sarah. Then he's going to come down for sure." Theo suggests.

Everyone's eyes look to the sleeping girl on the couch, thinking about actually going through with Theo's stupid ass plan. I stand in front of them, blocking their way to her,

"I'll fucking kill you all if you touch her." I said, narrowing my eyes at them.

They scowl at me and lean against the wall again, waiting for Vincent. I roll my eyes and stick my hand in my pocket, looking for my phone but my pockets turn out empty. That's when I remember I left it in the room.

Fuck. I clear my throat, "Kena, go get my phone please. It's in Vincent's room."

She takes in what I just said and a smile creeps up on her face, "No. You go."

I roll my eyes at her and turn to Sienna, "Dude, please?"

"No, my legs hurt." She fake pouts.

I turn to my last hope, Theo and Lucas. Before I even get the words out my mouth, they shake their heads, declining. I could send Ryder or Sarah, but they were sleeping right now.

I click my tongue in frustration and drop the bag I was carrying before getting in the elevator.

My hand turns sweaty as I click the button to his room floor.  Why the fuck am I shaking so much? I'm just getting a damn phone.

The doors split open and I take a deep breath before walking down the hall, to his room. I could tell he was inside because I could hear rustling inside. I stood in front of the door,  wondering if I should just knock or walk in, considering I had every right since my shit was still inside.

I decided to just buy a whole new wardrobe instead of going into his room to pack my shit because I'd rather not face him.

I ended up just walking in without knocking. I was greeted by Vincent sitting in the chair, with my copy of Six Of Crows in his hand, as he flipped through the pages. His head jerks up at the sound of me walking in and we meet eyes.

I don't bother seeing his reaction as I immediately turn away and scan the room for my phone. It was on the bed side table on my side of the bed. I can tell his eyes are on me the whole time.

Vincent stands up and I turn around to face him, wondering what he was doing. He stands at the door, waiting for me to leave so he can lock it. He was that impatient for me to leave?  He truly hated me.