𝓸𝓷𝓮.

✩。:*•.─────  ❁ ❁  ─────.•*:。✩
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙄.
𝙄𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙙𝙪𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣.

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘣𝘪𝘳𝘥 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘴𝘢𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘣𝘪𝘳𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘊𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘭 𝘎𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘬 𝘧𝘰𝘭𝘬𝘭𝘰𝘳𝘦, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘪𝘦 𝘪𝘧 𝘪𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘶𝘮𝘦𝘥 𝘱𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘴.
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘

𝚈𝚘𝚞.

You look outside the window as your band mates joke around with each other. You recently signed a contract with a popular record label, Musica labels, and you're going on a meeting to discuss about future plans.

Your band started in highschool with some classmates for fun, but after you released a single, it blew up and you four decided to take it as a career path. You had a mini album released by yourselves that people adored, and shorty after, the record label contacted you offering a contract.

Everyone was excited to work with such a big company, you were dreaming of world tours already.

❝What you're thinking about? ❞Nora, the bassist, asked touching your shoulder lightly.

❝Nothing much, just future plans.❞ You replied giving her a smile.

❝Oh, right, weren't you writing a song these past days? ❞Dylan, the guitarist, asked poking his head from the behind your seat.

❝I did and it's done. ❞You replied proudly.

❝It is?! Let me see! ❞Dylan said pulling your hand like an annoying child.

You open your bag and give him the sheet of paper that you wrote the lyrics on.

❝I have to write the melody now. ❞ You added looking at Dylan's face as his eyes moved from left to right.

❝How can I help? ❞ Vicky, the drummer, asked looking at the lyrics as well.

❝I manage, I'll ask if I need help. ❞ You said leaning on your chair.

❝We've arrived. ❞ Nora, who drove the car, said and stopped the car.

You all got down and looked at the big building in front of you. It was so huge, it made you nervous.