N I N E T E E N

Double updates?? From me?? Shocking I now

"Do you need anything else?" I shook my head, giving a smile towards Itadori

"Do you need anything else?" I shook my head, giving a smile towards Itadori. He was the most frantic even though he didn't look like it.

Though you can basically tell, he's much more.. quiet than he usually is. The Mahito incident was just five hours ago, the festival was of course cancelled due to the massive hysteria as per expected just now, and here I am.

On a hospital bed, with around five people surrounding me and giving me so much attention. I mean was, they all went back to the dorms after Nanami told them to.

All except Itadori apparently, he was the one appointed to take care of me since he's the one who brought me here.

'Responsibility' as Nanami might say it.

I watched as Itadori sat on the chair beside me with a huff, his forehead forming a frown, and he had his arms crossed in front of his chest.

Feeling a bit bad, I held up my uninjured hand and caressed the middle of his forehead.

Itadori gave me a look, as he watched my hand being retracted. I was about to grab my notebook on the table but soon stopped when I felt soaring pain right on my eye.

I yelped which causes Itadori to again get up, and stopped my hand from touching it.

"Don't touch it, senpai."

"It hurts.." he sighed again, caressing the area around the bandaged eye, and slightly blowing on it, trying to make it less painful.

Surprisingly it helped, I mean by five percent but still.

"Take that as a lesson to not do things on your own." I looked down on my hand, oh here we go again.

"I'm serious senpai, I know you feel like you need to keep us safe since we're still learning but we want to keep you safe too. You can't just make sudden decisions like that."

"I know, I-"

"No, you don't." He sat back down, giving me a hard stare. "It was a good thing that I told Sukuna to barge into his head, god forbid if we were a second late. You lost an eye today senpai, if you stayed there longer you might've died."

I bit my lip. It's true, I did lost an eye, I'm completely blind on my left eye now. Not that it was a good eye to begin with, it was a bit blurry but now it's not just blurry, all I see is blurry gray on that side.

So technically I didn't lose an eye, just the eyesight, and the ability to differentiate colors and shapes.

"I'm sorry."

"I'm mad at you senpai I really am, and I respect the fact that you were trying to protect us, but please just.. don't do that again." Again I had nothing to say, I fidget with my hand as we're surrounded with silence.

Uh is no one saying anything? This is awkward. I mean, I kind of get the reason they're mad but this just feels weird.

I heard another sigh, as I also felt a soft touch on my fidgeting hands, which slowly slid up to the quirk-cancelling bracelet circling my arm.

Confused? Let me fill you up.

Flashback

I sat on blankly on my bed, trying to comprehend everything that's happening. So you're saying I can't see anymore on one eye, the other is needing time to heal, I can't move, can't walk, can't talk for the next few hours, and am stuck here for who knows how long?

Talking of bad luck.

"Inumaki." I slowly moved my head, looking at the door, where a certain man named Gojo is standing in front of.

Still a bit mad that he's late, but at least he got the job done in the end.

He walked closer to my bed, and gave me a small smile.

"I'm really sorry that I was late, and I feel really bad THEREFORE I GOT YOU SOMETHING!" He yelled, grabbing something that looks like a bracelet on his hands.

I winced at his loud voice, hushing him a bit. Honestly, he could be uncle Hizashi's competitor if he tries.

I looked at the bracelet with curiousity, he bought me an accessory? Really?

"It's a quirk cancelling bracelet."

My eyes widened into a hall at his words, a what now?

"I asked for it from Aizawa and apparently he said it's something he took from a villain, BUT DON'T WORRY IT'S SAFE!"

Very reassuring.

"You know what, just try it on, if it doesn't work you can take it off right away."

Okay?

Although looking a bit uncertain, he slid the bracelet on my wrist and I just held my hand up for a second.

"Say something."

I raised my eyebrow, thinking of a non-lethal command if anything goes wrong. "Sleep"

Silence.

And then laughter. "HEY IT WORKS!"

I blinked a few times, wait it worked? Wait really? Oh my god it worked.

Wow that felt nice.

I haven't talked normally since.. since I'm four apparently.

How charming.

Gojo gave me a genuine smile as he had his hands on his hips. "Since you're not at the condition to write anything, you can speak normally now! You can use it till you can control your quirk completely actually."

I was speechless, I really was.

Looking up at Gojo with teary eyes, I replied at his smile with a smile of my own. "Thank you."

Flashback off

"You know you can talk now, right?" I giggled shrugging softly so I don't hurt my also injured shoulder blade. "I'm not used to it I guess."

He gave me another soft smile before carefully arranging my messy hair on my forehead, getting rid of the bangs around my injured eye. I closed my eyes feeling comfortable in his touch, and when he took it off, I opened it back, which he chuckled to.

Maybe because I look sleepy?

He carressed my white hair again with another small smile. "You can sleep again you know, it was a rough day for you."

"It was for you too."

"I'll rest after you sleep."

What is with this guilt trip. "Fine."

Finding comfort in his touch, I fell asleep at his hands which were caressing my hair. Though something happened before that.

I was a few seconds away from sleep when I felt a breath on my forehead, followed with a soft peck, and a small whisper.

"Happy dreams, Tsugumi."

•••
So.. Yuugumi is canon.
I know. I know. I JUST CAN'T STAND IT THEY'RE SO CUTE. I know I wrote this BUT I CAN'T

ANYWAYS HERE I AM BLESSING YOU WITH A DOUBLE UPDATE HOPE YOU ENJOY 😘