Chapter 5: For Love

Duchy of Sanerio, Abelia

"Blessing and Prosperity to the future sun of Abelia" "Your Highness, welcome to the land of Sanerio" He heard a small and very familiar voice of a woman he loves.

"Good Morning Lady Chaeyoung" He greeted her formally as soon as he saw the servants behind her. He looked into her and was not surprised that she's so worn out.

"Likewise, Your Highness" She greeted him very coldly and very unlikely of her.

"I should lead you to the drawing room for tea, Your Highness" "Come this way" Chaeyoung led his way to the drawing room with the maids on their back.

They can't simply be seen intimate to each other or let people see them very comfortable with each other because it will only give them misunderstanding. Even if their speculation is true.

Yes, they are secretly in love, ever since he ask for her hand in a dance for second waltz on his knighting ball. Their eyes couldn't stop staring at each other while dancing the night away, and that's how they budding affection became a full grown passion.

They just can't stop loving each other, even if society says otherwise.

When they arrived at the drawing room he slowly took a seat on the one man couch while the maids prepared the biscuits, tea, and other dessert.

"Please Milady have a sit with me, I want to discuss something with you" "Alone" Chaeyoung ordered all the maids to go back to their original post around the house to give them privacy.

"What do you want to talk about? Your Highness" Chaeyoung stood up straight lowering her head, averting his emerald eyes.

"Please have a seat Chae" He softly said and she obeyed him.

"It's about Lisa" He started, he saw how her eyes gotten big.

"Please don't say anything, she's not dead please" her eyes teared up in a blink, He knew she's in a terrible state that's why he went here.

"No, no please chae" The Crown Prince stood up from his seal, kneeling in front of her as he wiped her tears off from her beautiful face using his thumb.

"Lisa is alive, so please don't cry" He rubbed her back to comfort her, and he was glad that it was working.

"Is that true?" She said, he nodded.

He allowed her to cry for a few minutes and when she finally recovered, he return back to his chair and smiled at her.

"If she's alive then where is she, Joon?" He heard her ask.

"I'm still not certain where she is, but we're sure that she's not in Abelia nor anywhere else in Elgonia" Her eyes grew from confusion.

"Yesterday we had a Prophecy" he paused "The goddess spoke once again after fifty years saying that Her Holiness gave the sword a mission"