Origins Part 1

*i kept most of origins part 1 and 2 the same with some minor changes the future chapters will have more changes than this. 

'Many centuries ago, magic jewels bestowing extraordinary powers were created. These were... the Miraculous. Throughout history, heroes have used these jewels for the good of the human race. Two of these Miraculous are more powerful than the others; the earrings of the Ladybug, which provide the power of creation; and the ring of the Black Cat, which grants the power of destruction. According to legend, whoever controls both these jewels at the same time, will achieve absolute power,' explained Nooroo, the butterfly kwami.

'I want that absolute power, Nooroo. I must have those Miraculous!' demanded a strong unknown voice.

'But nobody knows where these Miraculous are!' Nooroo exclaimed,

'I found you though, my little Nooroo. Your Miraculous... remind me of its powers again,' the man asked,

'The Moth Brooch allows you to give someone their own superpowers and to make that person your devoted follower!' the kwami explained to him,

'And when it comes to luring superheroes, what could be better than creating supervillains?'

'But master, the Miraculous are not meant to be used for evil purposes!'

'I must have this absolute power!' the man said while pointing at Nooroo, 'Your Miraculous is in my control! I am your master now, and you must obey me.'

Nooroo responded sadly, 'Yes, master.'

The man put on the brooch that was the butterfly miraculous, 'Nooroo, dark wings! Rise! From this day on, I shall be known as... Hawk Moth!' he concluded while laughing evilly.

*********

'Master, Master!' Wayzz pauses when he realizes a customer hears and looks up,

'Master, master... chanting, it's all part of the treatment. Master, master...' Wang Fu tries to cover and begins pushing the customer out the door, 'Thank you for coming, see you again next week!'

Wayzz begins again now that the coast was clear, 'Master, the Moth Miraculous, I felt its aura.'

'I thought it had been lost forever!' Mr Fu said worriedly,

'But Master, it's a negative aura. I fear it may have gotten into the hands of a dark power!'

'We must find Nooroo and his Miraculous. If it has gotten into the wrong hands, there's no telling what evil will come upon the world! Time to transform! Wayzz...' Fu attempts to transform but doubles over in pain.

'Please, Master. Be reasonable. You are–,'

'Still young! I'm only 186. But you're right, Wayzz. I can no longer do it alone. We'll need some help.' He says while opening the gramophone, revealing the Miraculous chest box inside.

*********

Sabine yelled, 'Marinette! Your alarm's been going off for fifteen minutes! You're going to be late for your first day back at school!'

Marinette Crawled out from underneath her bed covers, 'Got it, Mom! Coming!'

'I bet you anything Chloé will be in my class again,' she said as she made her way down the stairs,

'Four years in a row, is that possible?' her mom asked,

'Definitely. Lucky me!'

'Oh, don't say that! It's the start of a new year - I'm sure everything will be just fine!'