The Legends Of Tomorrow | Part Three | 78

I was wrong.

Apparently they need help with absolutely nothing that will get me back home, I've done everything, repaired anything that's even remotely broken, helped Ray with a new coding software for his suit, I EVEN HELPED THAT MICK DUDE WITH WRITING HIS FUCKING ROMANCE NOVEL. I MEAN I WAS FUCKING GOOD AT IT BUT THATS BESIDE THE POINT!!!

I've fucking given up bro, I just wanna go home dudessssss, this shit is boring they don't do anything here, they all just look like monotonous zombies.

I look around with a frown, everyone is just kept to themselves doing their own thing, dam they all just look like a bunch of depressed adults. Their lives look boring as fuck.

A small smirk sneaks it's way to my face, I look at Bucky, he has the same smirk, I'm willing to bet that he has the same idea in his head.

"Război de farse?" (Prank war?) I say in Romanian with a mischievous glint in my eyes and he nods.

"Categoric" (definitely) he replies with the same look in his eyes.

"No- Peter that's not what I wanted you to do" I hear Hectate say loudly in my head and I just roll my eyes.

Of course I don't listen to her and me and Bucky just go on ahead with our idea of a prank war.

***

I should've listened to Hectate.

Me and Bucky are currently hiding from an extremely angry Mick and a fuming blonde ex-assassin so yeah that's good.

"PETER MY HAIR IS FREAKING BLUE, IM GONNA KILL YOU AND YOUR WEIRD GAY FRIEND WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON YOU" Sara yells as she storms past our hiding spot which is just some kind of hidden room I found.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY GUN YOU MIDGET BOY!" I hear Mick grunt angrily, him too looking around trying to find us.

Meanwhile Ray and Nate were laughing their asses off.

"Peter I think we went too far" Bucky whispers with a smirk.

"They'll be fine" I snicker.

Suddenly the door to our hiding spot rips open and I'm pulled out causing me to let out an involuntary yelp.

"Hey I wouldn't hurt the kid, trust me Nat will kill you, well more like torture you for months then kill you" Bucky says and I nod.

"Yeah don't hurt meeeee" I say but she doesn't let me go, Jesus this woman is strong.

"HECTATE HELP ME!" I yell, I hear Hectate sigh and then another portal appears.

Ma suddenly falls out of it but for some reason she lands on both feet gracefully.

"What the fuck?" She says confusedly then she notices me and starts to glare at Sara, okay maybe that was a bad idea.

"Let. Him. Go." She says an a dangerously low voice, unsheathing two knives.

"Whoa whoa whoa, put the knives down miss" Ray says while Nate just looks awestruck.

"Dude that's Black Widow!" Nate yells in a whisper and Ray just shrugs.

Zari is just standing there eating a doughnut and Constantine is in the corner smoking not looking fazed in the slightest.

"Hey why don't you put the weapons down, Sara won't hurt him" Ava says to mom cautiously.

"Yeah she won't hurt me... I mean I don't think so" I say as Sara glares at me.

"He dyed my fucking hair!" Sara says angrily and Bucky snorts.