[7]

Taehyung watched Jungkook's embarrassed state in amusement.He couldn't help but laugh aloud at the shy boy.Jungkook was too ashamed to even look up at Taehyung in the eyes now.But the laughter made him smile too.He felt better seeing how he was able to turn the oh so handsome man's mood by 180 degree.

"Hey stop.It's embarrassing you know.How can you laugh at me like this.It's not funny!" a pouting Jungkook said.

"Are you an aspiring comedian ?" Taehyung managed to say in between his laughter.

"No but I can be if I want to." Jungkook sassed.

"Hahaha..So funny.What do you do by the way?" Taehyung asked as his laughter died down.

"Well, I'll be a graduate soon.And I'm still thinking what I should do after that." Jungkook replied with a serious face which looked really pretty to Taehyung.

"Do you perhaps have anything in mind?I mean do you like anything in particular?" Taehyung was genuinely interested now.He didn't know why though.In fact, he hates nosy people with passion.But right at that time, he couldn't care about it.

Jungkook's eyes sparkled with the question.He started explaining how much he loves painting, singing, swimming, playing guitar, playing games, adventures etc etc....

Usually, Taehyung would get bored and immediately scold people who talks like there's no tomorrow but this time, he felt different.He paid his 100% attention to what the pretty bunny boy was saying.He felt good (?) while listening to Jungkook's interests in so many things.He just stared at the boy listening to whatever he said.

"....And I also like cooking.So I'm confused what I should choose to do for my career.After all, we should enjoy our work." Jungkook finally finished his oh so long story about his interests with a thinking face.

"I see.Take your time.You should find out what you like to do more than anything in this world and which work makes you forget everything when you engage yourself in that work." Taehyung said with a calm expression written on his face.

"Hmm.I'll give it a thought till the results come out." Jungkook said with a bunny smile which fluttered Taehyung's heart.Oh how much he loved this smile.

WAIT !!!!

WHAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"What do you do?" Jungkook suddenly interrupted Taehyung's thought.

Taehyung panicked as he couldn't think of what to answer at that moment.He really wanted Jungkook to know him as a normal citizen.But he couldn't ignore the question as well.He hesitated but still said, "I have my own....."

Before he could complete the sentence, Jungkook's phone started ringing.Jungkook's eye widened for the nth time for the day when he saw it was from his father.He received the call and spoke even before his father has a chance to say something.

"I'm about to reach home.I was just helping a poor man on the road who needed help.Let's talk at home." With that he cut the call and sighed in relief.

"Poor man needed your help?" Jungkook almost forgot that Taehyung was still there who was now looking at him with a raised eyebrow.

"I couldn't think of anything else.hahaha..." Jungkook nervously laughed.

How come he manages to embarrass himself in front of others all the time?

"Oh really!" Taehyung wasn't angry but he was loving the boys reactions which made him act like he was annoyed.

"I-I...Y-You..What were you doing here all alone at this hour?" Jungkook decided to change the topic.Taehyung's duality was making him a bit scared.