Chapter 54: End Of The Nightmare

Enzo POV

"Xavier!" I yell as I see his tall figure from the dark hallway. I squint my eyes as I notice he's holding something in his embrace.

"Aria!" Zach yells worried as he runs up to his older brother carrying the youngest sibling.

"Oh my god, what the fuck did they do to her?!" I yell angrily as I see her wounded body. She has a bruise on the left side of her eye and her wrists are black and blue with deep rope marks that have dry blood on them. She's still wearing pj's but they're all trached and bloodid. She's not even wearing shoes and her skin is pale from the cold.

"Her skin is freezing," Zach explains as he places his large hand on her right cheek.

"We need to get her home right now, she's very weak" Xavier says with eyes dark like the cold night. I struggle to form words as I feel a tear leak out of my eye. My heart is breaking as I see her like this. I was supposed to protect her but I let someone hurt her badly.

"What happened to Federico?" Xavier asks as his eyes darken even more.

"One of my men reported finding him, they've catched both him and his son" Zach says with bloodlust. Suddenly I remember something that we have to do before leaving.

"One of you needs to go get Sebastian's body or Aria will never forgive us." Xavier says as Zach looks at him like he's grown two heads.

"Are you fucking serious, that guy's proboly dead and we need to focus on Aria!" Zach yells with anger. "I checked his pulse and it's weak but he's alive" Xavier says with not too much happiness.

"He's really hurt so fucking hurry!" Xavier yells as Zach hesitantly runs the way I came from. Me and Xavier make our way towards the car in a hurry with Aria in Xavier's arms.

"Give her to me" I say as I sit in the backseat. Xavier hesitantly places her in my lap as I rest her head on my chest. I wrap my arms around her small frame to give as much warmth as possible to her freezing body.

Aria POV

My eyes slowly open as I feel two strong arms wrapped around my body. I feel confused and can't make out what's happening. I flinch, not knowing who's holding me so tightly but calm down again as I hear Enzo's soft voice in my ear.

"Shhh it's ok baby go back to sleep, you're safe" He whispers as his hand gently strokes my hair. My exhaustion makes it impossible to stay awake as I relax deeper into his arms.

...

I feel my eyes opening again but this time on a soft cloud. I open my eyes more to see that I'm laying on my bed. I turn my head around slowly to see Noah.

He's sleeping beside me with his arm around my body. I turn my head to the right to see Enzo on the other side, hugging me. I then look up at my ceiling not knowing what to feel. I should be happy because I'm home right? But why do I feel so broken? I want to cry but I can't. I want to scream but I can't.

My twin brother, Sebastian, he's...dead....gone. I slowly sit up on my bed, wincing in pain from my aching ribs. I carefully step over my brothers and head to the bathroom. I look at the time to see it's 8 AM. "Aria! Aria!" I hear Noah yell my name but stop as I step out of the bathroom. I flinch from the pain as he runs up and hugs me.

"I'm so sorry, i didn't mean to hurt you" He says with hurt.

"Aria you're awake!" Enzo says, getting up from my bed and walking towards me. His mouth was moving but I couldn't hear any words. Everything was quiet as I stared at his face. The voices were muffled and my head fuzzy.

"...Safe now" He finishes as he strokes my cheek with his hand.

"Aria? Did you just hear what I said?" Enzo says with worry as he looks into my broken eyes. I just nod, not having the energy to form words.

"Aria!" Julian and Hunter say as they run to give me a hug but get stopped by Enzo. "She's hurt, you need to be carefull" He says seriously.

"Sorry we just really missed her" They say as they look down in guilt.

"Breakfast is ready by the way" Julian says, making my stomach turn. I really don't feel like eating right now. I feel sick and tired and just want to rest right now.

"Sorry, but I'm tired. I think I'll just get some rest" I say quietly, looking at the floor.

"But you haven't eaten anything for so long! at least eat a little and then rest" Noah says but i ignore him as i lay in bed and pull my cover over my head. I hear a sigh from Enzo as he walks out of the door to leave me alone.

I should have known better because not even 5 minutes later, Xavier walks into my room with heavy steps. I don't even look his way but already know it's him from the powerful aura surrounding him.

I hear him taking a chair and sitting in front of my bed. I'm lying with my back turned to him with my cover almost covering my whole body.

"Aria" He starts, breaking the silence. I close my eyes and wish for him to leave me alone. I was so relieved when I saw him coming to rescue me but right now I don't want anybody to be near me. I feel horrible and in a million pieces.

The worst thing is that I know that there is nothing no one can do to help me. I feel like I'm never going to be happy again and just want my twin brother back with me.

I want my parents, I want everything to be normal again and I want the horrible memories of that man who hurt me to disaster. I hear Xavier sigh as I say silent.

"First of all, I just want you to know that Sebastian's alive and safe at the hospital" He says, making my eyes widen and a gasp escape my mouth from surprise.

I get up so quickly, my foot gets stuck in the covers making me fall off the bed. "Are you ok-" Xavier started asking wordly as I cut him off by my quick recovery and immediately standing up. 

"WHAT! HE'S ALIVE?! HOW?! I'M DREAMING RIGHT? I MUST BE, IS HE REALLY ALIVE?!-" He puts his hand over my mouth to stop my rambling as he sighs from my behavior.

"Calm down, and yes he's alive but badly beaten" He says with his hand still glued to my mouth like he's afraid of my voice.

"I came here to ask you a few things about what Federico did to you. I know it's hard but i need to know so i can help you" He says with a stern voice like a police asking a victim about what happened.

He takes his hand off as he again sits down. Just the thought of explaining what happened sends shivers down my spine.

"I know you don't want to talk but I'm not going to leave unless you tell me" He says as I take a deep breath, preparing myself. I sit down on the edge of the bed towards him as I look down. My eyes are glued to the floor as I stare without even shedding a tear.

It's a weird feeling that I cried so much before but now I can't. I feel so much but so little at the same time. The pain is intense but blocked in a way leaving a feeling of numbness.

"Take as much time as you need" He says as I nod in return, not looking up even once but still feel his powerful glaze on me. "Now, please tell me everything you know"

A/N: LMAO you guys really thought i was gonna kill Sebastian :)