Wakasa // Stealing Hearts [ 2 ]

I am suddenly got promoted from his bodyguard to his girlfriend slash bodyguard. He said that I can stop guarding him but I refused. I love my job and besides, I can be with him all the time.

We're at the Brahman's office. The executives are having their meeting. I am standing near the door with another Brahman's bodyguard.

"So what's the plan for the lost weaponry?" Senju, their Leader said. I look up to her because even if she's a girl she is well respected in the gangster world from Brahman to different gangs. She is feared by many. She's smart and wise in her decisions. She is also strong.

"We can declare war against Bonten" her brother, Takeomi said.

"That's not the best option right now. We can't afford to lose more." Senju replied.

They continue to talk about business and I was there waiting for it to finish. I am thinking of what food to eat later. I think I like ramen for today, It's kinda chilly here in Tokyo for the past few days and it's nice to have a warm broth.

"y/n" I suddenly heard Wakasa's voice calling my name making me snap out of my daydreaming.

"Yes, Babe..." I answered.

The executive members suddenly stop talking and look at me. I instantly panic "BOSS! I MEANT BOSS! NOT BABE psh! Babe. Who calls their boss, babe in the middle of a..." I paused when I realized I talk so much. "Meeting," I whisper, Heat travels to my cheeks.

Wakasa is covering his mouth to suppress his laughter. He is enjoying this moment. The other executives look at him, waiting for his explanation.

"Well... As you've heard it... She's my... Well... She's my fiancée. She hasn't said yes though."

"Well, congratulations, Wakasa... y/n" Senju stands up and congratulates us. I haven't said yes yet! I look at Wakasa and his grinning from ear to ear. He's cornering me to say yes in front of the executives. I just bow down at them as respect.

"Finally! You're gonna settle down." Takeomi said.

"Wait... I..." I paused when they all look at me. "Nothing," I mumbled.

The meeting ended, I bow at them as they all walks out of the office, Waka was the last. "Let's go... Babe." He said with a mischievous grin on his face, I just roll my eyes at him.

"You're enjoying this, aren't you?"

"Uhm... Yeah." He said smiling. "You, calling me Babe is music to my ears." He added I just shake my head. He always teases me.

We're at Waka's room, we are getting ready for another meeting this afternoon

We're at Waka's room, we are getting ready for another meeting this afternoon. I am wearing my uniform suit and just tied my hair in a high ponytail as I stretches my neck. I hold the back of it and tilt them slowly from left to right.

"Are you tired?" Wakasa asked me, I didn't face him I just continue to stretch my neck.

"Yeah. Boss Takeomi taught me some hand-to-hand combat this morning. It will come in handy when I'm protecting you, boss." I said and lean forward to get something on my bag. he suddenly holds my shoulders refraining me to move. I freeze.